Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Spoilers

Stu

i think theres one of the altezza spoilers going on eBay at the mo, last time i looked it was bout £15, problem is, t's yellow and i have a blue car! :P

matt, in one of the piccs there is an 02 plate IS with clear rear fogs, where can i get them, they look the mutts nutts! :hehe:

there are different outlets for these try eBay......

but the light emitted is pink.....and i dont think in my opinion they suit dark cars, this is why Andy, who's the car is removed them.....they do however suite silver cars

you can get the spoiler painted..........

cannot recomend a good paint shop sorry........

but i think the spoiler suits the car perfectly.....ajg.sized.jpg

also in the picture you can see the rest of the available body styling parts......

rear skirt, and side skirts

but the light emitted is pink.....and i dont think in my opinion they suit dark cars, this is why Andy, who's the car is removed them.....they do however suite silver cars

Whoa...! Waddya mean pink lights suit silver cars - wot you sayin mat? :whistling::lol::lol::lol:

Your spoiler - and come to think of it the whole car, looks the nuts.

White is poo with silver wheels, but those white ones make the car look wicked. Like a racer!

Gah Chippie

I didnt know another LoC member was bidding on the spoiler :(

Anyways if you want me to withdraw then let me know and I will (I think your bid was first)

if you do want it GL with it then mate.

Dunkie

matt whered ur wheels come from :question: also can u paint the front lights the same as ur rear lights without it affecting the performance to much and looking  :tsktsk:

front lights are easy to do, you just have to paint the mask, it doesn't affect light performance, I have just done mine and I will do the fog next WE

CamPic36.jpg

Guest mark_tsang

its a copy, pow-r.co.uk sell copies. steer clear of them. i seen BMW 3series with M3 replica spoiler that is bent,look like someone sat on it & i know someone with a lancer evo6 replica spoiler on his mitsubishi carisma, top section spoiler is bent in short amount of time, looks terrible & stupid. copies espeically if is big like evo6 may be heavier, last thing you want.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links