Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1995 LS400 Mk3 picked up last weekend.

Done oil/filter and stat after work friday as was not getting upto temp,so might do a little better than 17/19 to the gallon no its running at the proper temp :)

A couple of slight power steering leaks to sort next along with a full interior valet as he had a couple of dobermans :o

Then repaint door mirrors and top of rear bumper.

Just gotta find me a harem then :P

post-47903-0-68791000-1384632512_thumb.jpost-47903-0-52282800-1384632533_thumb.j

Looks like a nice clean one. Would that be an rd400 in your pic.

Yep thats my sunny day machine,think i have a 400 fetish :rolleyes: still gives me a grin every time the side stands up even after 12 years of ownership

I had a yellow & black one in the early 80's . Great fun wheelie machine bet the ls 400 is more economical though.

Aint it just,not by alot though ;-) especially when its being ragged up the 1/4 mile,surprising what 45bhp and 2 wheels can do :)

A good looking Mk2, the wheels look in nice condition, my MK2 looked like a dog had p*ssed on each wheel daily, it was the only thing that never got around to sorting, but life is too short and traded up to a MK4, which IMHO has better looking wheel, and a darned sight easier to clean.

Well many days of happy and smooth motoring

• 1 month later...

Rear bumper and mirrors now painted :) and cd muti changer unit changed for another as head unit would not read original one,Damm i thought the IS200 audio was good :rolleyes: Cracking system for a car 10 years older than the sportcross

The sound system is something else. I love mine, the best I have ever had or heard in any car I have ever been in, and that includes some pretty high end cars but none of their systems could come anywhere near these. Mike

Rear bumper and mirrors now painted :) and cd muti changer unit changed for another as head unit would not read original one,Damm i thought the IS200 audio was good :rolleyes: Cracking system for a car 10 years older than the sportcross

How did you do the mirrors? Mine (which are black) are terrible - all cracked and blistered.... the mirrors I mean :msn-oh:

• 4 weeks later...

How did you do the mirrors? Mine (which are black) are terrible - all cracked and blistered.... the mirrors I mean :msn-oh:

Just removed them from car and let my mate at work paint them,they were very flakey like the paint had not adhered properly,if yours are that bad,they do come up on the bay

Just removed them from car and let my mate at work paint them,they were very flakey like the paint had not adhered properly,if yours are that bad,they do come up on the bay

How easy are they to remove? Sorry for all the questions, but would like to sort them out.

How easy are they to remove? Sorry for all the questions, but would like to sort them out.

I did a tutorial for door mirror removal on the series IV, I would imagine the III is similar.

Well it goes like this................

Chap i bought it from showed his 2 dobermans at dog shows around the country and inevitably got the 400 stuck in field car parks,so much so he left it in.

I took the pic a day after i collected the car,a few days later i removed it,damm was it in there !!!! chap owned the car for nearly 10 years

I did a tutorial for door mirror removal on the series IV, I would imagine the III is similar.

Just found it - fantastic, thank you very much :)

Nice looking wheels and nice car. I'm looking for some nicer wheels on mine. Seen a set of 17's (off a mark 4 i think) on eBay so might give them a go.

Let us know how you get on with lowering the car and how it affects the ride etc..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links