Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

some ***** hit my sport and ran off after a battering but im now wondering what it will be worth after repair theres no structual damage it needs a front spoiler wing 2 doors resprayed and a little filler on back arch its x reg 39k flsh black with black leather id say its in good condition but not immaculate what do u guys think is a realistic figure to ask for?

Ther is a T reg sport for sale at lexus tonbridge 27k realy looks the biz it is up for £17500 .so taking into account the non imaculate condition of yours and the extra 12k and the fact you will not get dealer price for it i would think roughly the same sort of money.

hahahaha mudz im sure u would take it for 12k.its being repaired by alan day mercedes and they told me 6-8 weeks my insurance have given me a corsa but they want it back in 14 days.im so gutted i wish i did more than just bust this guys nose open "damn" if i could turn back the clock i would never have let him run off.17-17.5k is what im expecting to get i hope it all goes my way

You are all living in cloud cookoo land, I was lucky to get £16k for my excellent condition GS 430 and it had never been in any accident. Forget the number plate, sell that privatle, the cars worth £12k.

Look at the prices on LexusUK and remember they want £5k out of the deal, so you will get around £12k.

But you will only get what somebody will offer you, so the only way you are going to know for certain is take it to a dealer and see what they offer.

i disagree again with u mate the reason being i had 20k to buy a black gs sport and it took me 8 months to find it beleive me every week looking in auto trader fortnightly top marques daily internet searches and could not find my car for love nor money.theres a very big car trade centre near my house in london and they recently sold a silver gs sport t reg 72k(car was shagged mileage inconsistent with crap drive)16k also a vreg mk2 gs se with 90k mint that went for 12k.im being very honest with my self here would i now have payed 17k for my car in its current repaired condition "YES I WOULD" if anyone tells me u can by a black gs x reg 39k flsh no structual damage for 12k "THEY ARE LYING"

GS300 Sports are very rare indeed. Mine has 89,000, sat nav, reverse sensors, mint inside and out and I got it for £14950. I intend to drive it for at least three years so that gets it to about 125,000 but it still then can be warrantied for another 20,000 miles !

But there are even cheaper GS300 non sports out there and I would have been just as happy to get the Lexus dealer to stick a rear spoiler on it. However there were none around with sat nav at the right price.

I just got 10.5k for my '98 SE Sat Nav. A couple of Lexus dealers offered 9k. It will probably go on sale for 13.5k and will drop 1k after a month or two. My trade in offers were comparable with http://www.parkers.co.uk

Remember that the price will be dropping about £200 per month. I brought mine 2.5 years ago for 18k. Take off the 3k difference between retail and trade-in and it's lost 5k in that time, 2k per year.

im still wondering after reading all these posts is my black x reg 300 sport worth 17-17.5k its 39k rear sensors its not mint but in good con- parkers price guid says 18.6k good and 15.3k poor my car comes in between so it works out to £16950 im concidering putting it on for 17500 and accepting 17000

I have to agree with the TVR driver, I have a T reg silver GS300 sport with 46K and was offered 12K as part of a trade in by a Lexus dealership and that was with it still being under Lexus warranty so no probs with realiability, etc. :angry:

I guess the trick is to sell privately and buy through the dealership to get the years warranty. :ph34r:

And to be honest the extra the sport cost me over the SE just doesn't seem to be worth it, looks nicer but with the crap roads in the UK it lurches all over the place. :sick:

Quick but not speedy (maybe NOS required? :zee: ) and doesn't stop like it should.

Seemed to have more fun in a RX300 that I had for a week recently! :duh:

The price you are given by a dealer will always depend on the car you are buying and any gain on your px you will lose on the car you are buying always sell private and you will have a much better chance to deal on your new car .I personaly hate that little black book they always go to never gives a fair price unless your the dealer of course.

Billyboy i am considering a mk2 sport so i will let you know won,t be cheap though :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links