Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

South West Mini-meet

Fidgits

At the request of Bazza, we are having a mini-meet this sunday, since he is unable to make the general meet in Autumn...

It will be at bowood house in wiltshire, web page here

It is off the A4, 10 mins from the M4.

Please post here if you would like to attend, If we get 5 or more then we will go ahead, and i will post directions...

okay, at the moment we have:

LOC

Bazza

Fidgits

Mr Lex

NigeSt

SteveAudioX

Jac114

Steve (Admin)

Claire G

Loz

DaveEllen

TOC

Rhaines

Roadrunner

Creech

yaristpot

Dom

Ian M

Badger

Scot

A111SR

91CelicaGT

anyone else?

Sorry guys,

Have to start building a couple of patios'.

If you dont see the other half ever again, she might be under one of them :ph34r:

c'mon Bobski, you can take an hour or so off to come visit... it's only down the road from you...

I expected Steve to sign up too... since he was pushing me to arrange this meet...

It is worth mentioning they have a huge (and i mean HUGE) parking area (which is free), and surrounded by fantastic scenary. A coffee shop next to the car park...

A great place to get some fantastic shots of the car..

And of course, you can pay to enter the house & gardens, which also has a adventure area for the kiddies...

Okay, here are the directions:

Bowood house is located jsut outside the village of Derry Hill, Wiltshire, on the A4.

map.jpg

Coming from the East, leave the M4 at junction 16, take the Wooten Bassett exit, and follow the road to Calne. At Calne, continue on the A4 towards Chippenham, Derry Hill will be a turning on your left, with Bowood house signposted. After the turning, there is a large arch, with signs, follow the single track road to the car park.

Coming from the West, leave the M4 at juntion 17, and drive towards Chippenham. Follow the signs to A4 Calne, look for the turning to Derry Hill on your right. After the turning, there is a large arch, with signs, follow the single track road to the car park.

C'mon guys... TOC has nearly a 3 to 1 ratio at this meet...

Where are all the southern members!!!

Bobski... come along for an hour... its only 30 mins from you...

Claire... bring the hangover along.. there's a adverture playground for Keiron...

Jac ... ????

Peej ... ????

What about the zee.gif

And Loz... why not come down and show off your gotnos.gif

I thought we had loads of members around Swindon/Reading... its less than 1/2 hour from you...

Just look at what you'll be missing:

autumn.jpgtemple.jpghouse1.jpg

Slide-.jpg

I think the meets down south will have to get used to TOC outstriping the LOC'ers...

The not-so-mini meet on the 28th sept is now lined up like this...

TOC

rhaines

yaristspot

dosenoffner

steve

jerry phipps

supragal ?

VTRick ?

NickJohnson

Gus

Roadrunner

Badger

Sorted Avensis

knowlson

scot

dable007

dom

macca.17

bibbs

LOC

fidgits

Bazza

fargo

zee

jac114

steveaudiox

24 Cars and only 5 from LOC, looks like TOC are finally getting the meets together...

I think the meets down south will have to get used to TOC outstriping the LOC'ers...

The not-so-mini meet on the 28th sept is now lined up like this...

TOC

rhaines

yaristspot

dosenoffner

steve

jerry phipps

supragal ?

VTRick ?

NickJohnson

Gus

Roadrunner

Badger

Sorted Avensis

knowlson

scot

steveaudiox

dable007

dom

macca.17

bibbs

LOC

fidgits

Bazza

fargo

zee

jac114

24 Cars and only 5 from LOC, looks like TOC are finally getting the meets together...

yeah but you have nicked one of our members

steveaudiox

now thats downright cheating

banish ryan from all meets :ohmy:

(got to get our numbers up somehow)

oops sorry that looks better, a massive 6 peeps from LOC turning up after that incident 1:3for TOC anyway this ones OT, beeter leave this thread for this weekends meet before I get a slapped wrist...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk