Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Poor Silver F Edmonton, London

Saw my 11th IS-F on the road yesterday, don't know why they are so common for me and others don't see any?!?!

Anyway this spotting was not so nice, came along the A406 about 7:15am to see blues flashing on the slip road, as I got closer I saw that it was a silver IS-F that looked as if it had gone sideways into the wall of the slip road, past by quite quick so didn't see much, but driver was out and safe and getting a ticking off by the looks.

Suffice to say I was overly careful the rest of my journey!

• Like 1

The only ones I've seen in 4 years are the 3 I've driven and two static in showrooms; they must be extra rare up North.

Or maybe I should get out more

Damn that would suck! :(

Guessing he was carrying too much speed on wet/cold roads. Easily done with the cold weather we are having at the moment.

I'd be gutted! :(

Have seen 1 other ISF on the road so far in the past 6 months. The only others were the demonstrator I drove back at the launch in 2008, and the one on the Lexus stand at the Kent County Show a year or two back!

Will be a shock to the system if we do ever get a meet organised! ;)

Imagine 10 in the same place! That would be awesome!! :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links