Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I have to remove the above light,but as the Bty is right behind it there is not much room to work on it --there must be an easier way,so does anyone know how it is done without removing the Bty :question:

Norman, I've replaced my sidelights with LED ones. You can get to the connectors without removing the Battery. Undo small phillips screw on top of the front indicater lens. Then prize the indicater lens away from the headlight towards the side of the car. It will 'pop off' from a plastic retaining pin and a connector at the back. Now you have access to all the 10mm bolts holding in the headlight unit. Undo those (one is a bit hidden on the side) and jiggle the headlamp unit free. (can be tricky first time). Pull it forward and you can get to the sidelight connector easily. Hope this helps.

if your washers are not working check if the pump is working by getting someone to press the button and you listen for the pump activating - the pump is located near the passenger side front wheel arch and can be accessed (if needed) by partly removing the wheel arch.

If the pump doesn't appear to be working check the fuses in the driver side footwell before doing any further dismantling

hope this helps

If you do what you've just done and take the side light and headlight out you can see and get at the washer bottle and pump inside the the N/S wheel arch.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links