Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I am looking to update the satnav for my 2001 ls430

according to the lexus site I have generation 00

it shows part no's 08664 & 08927

clicking on the ? mark it shows a dvd rom 86271-owo75

I am totally confused

can anyone help please

Take a photo of the current disc and we can see what it is.

I have the latest CD for the LS400 and have successfully made a backup so I can keep my original CD safe.

I am happy to send one to you if you send me a stamped addressed envelope :)

Regards

Take a photo of the current disc and we can see what it is.

I have the latest CD for the LS400 and have successfully made a backup so I can keep my original CD safe.

I am happy to send one to you if you send me a stamped addressed envelope :)

Regards

How did you take a backup.

I tried using some copy software (ISO copy - I recall) but it did not work.

Then someone mentioned using Linux command string, so be interested in your technique for copy.

The CD is multi track and when inserted into a PC, appears blank. I just cloned it using a piece of software called CD BURNER XP in MDF/MDS mode (not ISO).

What is the latest version of the Sat Nav disk ??

The one I am using still refers to roundabouts on the A1M that are now flyovers, and the A69 west of Hexham shows as fields

when I go that way.

A more up to date disk would be a bonus.

firstly many thanks to fred81 for his kind offer!

I have removed the disc and it is a DVD version 1.01 release 00.10 (I assume that's October 2000)

anyone help with the latest dvd that will work on my system?

On the Sewell Lexus parts site USA there is an update dvd satnav player for the 1998-2000 LS400. Basically you send them your cd format unit that is in the boot and they send you back a upgraded dvd player version which will play all the latest dvd versions, the unit also fits early 430s. But before you rush off to the piggy bank you should know the cost , wait for it $800 and thats before your import costs and vat I think I will go back to AA maps.

Hi go to lexus map updates web site and input your disc number and should give you the latest map update part number(latest update will probably be a few years old as I think they have since stopped updating)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links