Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Excuse the mess in interior just kicked kids out of it to play at beach, can't seem to get pics smaller :(

Received new car docs and I'm 2nd owner 1st was lexus uk :) sent docs straight back with my private plate paperwork so hopefully have my plates on in 2wks :) :) more pics to come once I've clayed it and airglide polished it :) oh and hoovered it after kids use it as a eating drinking muddy feet play area ;)

post-11502-0-29889100-1402091276_thumb.j

post-11502-0-23907500-1402091327_thumb.j

post-11502-0-13326100-1402091364_thumb.j

post-11502-0-06105800-1402091439_thumb.j

post-11502-0-52878100-1402091481_thumb.j

post-11502-0-18707700-1402091521_thumb.j

post-11502-0-09926300-1402091556_thumb.j

That's what I said Ruud.... One day and that day came :) mrs said why not buy a new is300 or something the same price as I paid for LS ....me I said nope I've always wanted a ls600 in silver with black leather so I'm having it :) 2yrs ago I changed my mind at last minute from getting a 460 and went n got a GS450h.... I did like the car but always yearned to get back to a LS.... When I saw this one at £32k and spec and color low mileage etc etc I had to have it.... No regrets nope nada.... I keep popping out of house to check on it ...ok just to look at it and say yep she's mine.....

I've had 2x LS400

1x SOARER 4ltr limited edition

1x IS200

1x GS450h SE-L

And now the Daddy :)

• Like 1

Thats a lovely car Graham .I saw that one initially but the only thing for me was the seating config of 2 + 2 .Needed the full 5 seats .Search continued and ending up picking up a 2010 5 seat with RSR pack Obsidian black on cream leather 40k on clock. Grinning from ear to ear !

Things to do, vaistech Ivic-d on order, also will be adding a clifford with remote start shortly.

Enjoy....

G

• Like 1

It's a plug n play box which let's you use some of your apple or android software thru Emv screen, ie maps music ...it plugs straight into back of Emv

Go onto YouTube and type in vaistech..... Nice bit of kit and if you get a wireless Bluetooth mouse you can control everything via that as well

Hardest thing will be to have the balls to attempt to take dash apart to get to back of Emv .... The is a tutorial on what n how to do it... But with the LS 600 it's a bit daunting lol basically pooping myself incase I scratch the leather lol

Unit cost $349 and shipping is $60 at current exchange rate it works out to be £243.97 delivered to my door by UPS :)

Not compatible with earlier models tho..... Not sure as to what ones

Lovely machine, and I'm liking the split rear seats. If it was owned by Lexus UK originally, could it have been one of the press loan cars perhaps? I'm borrowing one from them soon to review. Can't wait!

I had to opportunity to drive (read; hammer) the brand new LS 600h at the Milbrook Proving Grounds on their Alpine route, and the 2 mile 'bowl'. An immense thing even on the crazy-sharp bends, and I was blown away by how quick it was around the track. Left a new Golf GTi struggling to keep up. :)

On the bowl, you could go up to 100 mph, so I set the cruise control at that and went round twice. It is ridiculously quiet even at that speed, and it felt as relaxed at that as it does at 40 mph. Brilliant, and I'm certainly buying one when I can afford it!

Chris.

Scott I dont think its the same - the ivic-d has full mirror and control capabaility of your androd phone via the nav display. This enables you to control everthing from your screen. .So, whatever apps are on your phone your nav screen has control over said functions .Ie email, text, google maps, spotify etc etc

Hope that makes sense.

G

• Like 1

My boss's LS460 and my LS600hl .... :) it was my boss who opened my eyes to the lexus brand 12yrs ago when he gave me a lift in his LS430 to pick up my lorry.. As I got out of car that day I said one day I'll have a lexus, and I did 3mths later and have done ever since

post-11502-0-51864300-1402345071_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links