Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

:P what ever you do don't press them. And if you do make sure sunroofs open............... .... Ejection seats, ;)

Yeah yeahhhhhh

I have a MK4 uk built LS400 but saw this pic on the internet and as I like toys I am a bit inquisitive :P

OK the Celsior CF packaged version I think was primarily designed to be chauffeur driven so the controls are primarily for the driver to operate some of the rear passenger comfort settings.

The picture is of my 1994 CF Celsior

Starting from the left we have the Traction Control button which on the series IV will be the VSC system

Second from the left is the button which when pressed moves the front passenger seat headrest down ( see picture 2) folds the seat back down to the base then slides the seat fully forward. This is to give the rear seat passenger maximum legroom. Pressing the button again puts the seat back to its mormal position.

This can also be used to crush an unliked front seat passenger to death much like one of those car crushing machines that turn a car into a cube of metal:)

Third from the left allows the front passenger seat to be moved forwards and backwards to assist entry/exit of both front and rear passengers.

Fourth from the left is the rear seat heater button which can also be controlled by the rear seat passengers using their rear armrest controls.

The driver and front seat passengers don't get heated seats and why should they, I pay my chauffeur a pitance and let him live in my shed without keeping his backside warm in the car.

Right side button is to control the rear seat recline, massage function again is controlled from the rear armrest console, apparently there are 20 massage programs available but my owners manual is in Japanese so haven't worked this out yet.

post-12144-0-20975100-1402418930_thumb.j

Front passenger seat showing cut outs to allow headrest to fold down.

post-12144-0-66562900-1402419021_thumb.j

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links