Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Work In Progess

Maz

OMG.. Where ave I been ? No SCA... gordon bennit. Thanks for that.

As for the old sound off scene UK IASCA... emm... Not like what the good old dayz were ...

Was you around the sound off scene back in the dayz when the ICEMAN was about? Those were they dayz... With the Lakeside cruises too.. WOW, Am I getting that old..

:ohmy: I think Maz will be happy bunny with his install and listening pleasures...

:hehe:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve SCA guys like Steve Howe still judge at IASCA events. Ian Pinder aka ICEMAN - nah he doesn't compete and hasn't built a SPL beast for years! always see him at Donny show.

I do agree IASCA UK lacks some general 'spirit' But we can complain are join in.. Thats the only way it will get back to how it used to be...

Magazines like Lax power and Fast Car haven't helped, seriously annoyed most of the ICE industry over the last 3-5 years..

Ahh well... rant over :P

Maz was your Mazda features in In Car's Magazine few years back?

Sure i've see that somewhere before...

Yes matey, it was in the InCars mazagine (used to be Car HiFi), which i think is no longer available nowaday.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: I must have gave them badluck...heheh :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Looks like they're doing a very good job - Tony, if you like I'll take some pics this weekend (if I've got any space left after all the boobie shots!)

Looks like they're doing a very good job - Tony, if you like I'll take some pics this weekend (if I've got any space left after all the boobie shots!)

Sure that will be great, as i wont able to see it all done till next week after the show (or maybe 2 weeks later, as im very busy next week, may not able to go and pick the car up.) :) :) :) :) :)

No Joke TOny.. If it does, its such a wicked material...  :winky:

hehe, dont know matey, i took a few pics of it, but never had a feel of the material itself, its carbon leather that all i know.... :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

Cant wait to see it for real, will it be on time for Max P

They will get it finish tomorrow night, as they are taking my IS200 and the mad Infinity Subaru Impreza down to the NEC on Thursday getting ready for Max Power the next day....

Components look like the PG Elites..?

Looking good. Is the sub running free-air in the boot?

I have complimentry tickets for MP live, i'll pop up and take a look :)

Thank to Aido & Chris, here are few pics of my car with stage 3 completed at the Max Power show...

Double Screens ????............hehe

Neon Neon everywhere......hehe

windscreen???

Who nick my bonnet??? .........hehe

Lexus owner club who?????

At least they didnt nick my boots lid..........

The Twin or Mirror images...............???

Close up of the neoned boot

another pic of the front screenS......

Hopefully i will get a disc full of pics from SQ Plus, and more pics after the Northern mini meet this Sunday, then after JAE, the final touch up stage before going to Max power mag.....

Got the car back yesterday, wow, it was fun, will take some pics of the car when i finished reading all the manuals for all the new toys.... :D :D :D :D :D

have to say the Orgin B2 is pretty useful, and the new Alpine dvd navi is very fast........that all i can say for now... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Got the car back yesterday, wow, it was fun, will take some pics of the car when i finished reading all the manuals for all the new toys.... :D :D :D :D :D

have to say the Orgin B2 is pretty useful, and the new Alpine dvd navi is very fast........that all i can say for now... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Can the Navi and B2 keep up with your stage 2 Maz :D

Looks excellent..... Can't wait to see it at JAE

Me car sounds like a tin can at the mo. :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links