Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The IS200/Altezza DRIFT Car........

Monster-Mat

Tony do you have a link to the Topic on SXOC i hav'nt seen it

You have lost me with the "link" in SXOC, yes i have been in there, and yes my geom set-up caused much debate, and i felt that the arguments between the geo and SXOC was a wast of time, how can anyone debate any topic without a reasonable understanding of the geometry for drift and "dispute" any theory without validating any argument, to be true i pulled there pants down and the whole area became hostile so i just left the forum...if you want to view any content from SXOC the time line would be about Nov 04?

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have lost me with the "link" in SXOC, yes i have been in there, and yes my geom set-up caused much debate, and i felt that the arguments between the geo and SXOC was a wast of time, how can anyone debate any topic without a reasonable understanding of the geometry for drift and "dispute" any theory without validating any argument, to be true i pulled there pants down and the whole area became hostile so i just left the forum...if you want to view any content from SXOC the time line would be about Nov 04?

thanks yep thats what i was refering 2....

"....Mat you have read some of my "theory" shown in SXOC..."

i will go see if i can find it......do you know what the Topic Title was, and what name are you registered over there as.....do you know where you posted the topic on the site, i have just been all through the "Drift" section back as far as October

thanks yep thats what i was refering 2....

"....Mat you have read some of my "theory" shown in SXOC..."

i will go see if i can find it......do you know what the Topic Title was, and what name are you registered over there as.....do you know where you posted the topic on the site, i have just been all through the "Drift" section back as far as October

yeh, i think the topic was set-up "tell me yours".. blindly i thought we could all compare geometry set-up and drifing and have a happy chat, but all they wanted to do was to "bleed" my theory and argue the facts, thats ok by me assuming that the information has some form of development, it did'nt, when i stood my ground and disproved some members it became hostile so i retracted from the forum, i dont need to have some pratt argue that a pebble on the track will move the "toe" .5mm too the left so all theory is redundent.

well ive not been able to fit the calipers and discs for 3 main reasons......

1. 3 of the rubber dust boots are missing :angry:

2. The brake pads from Mintex have only Just arrived with Mr Prolex

3. I can't find the jack, i have a sneaky feeling its in the UK with all my other workshop eqpt

anyway, today unloaded it back of the trailer to take it for a run......

also fitted a few more decals....

took some more pics aswell.......i know, i know....but i really like it in its new colour.

pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

The rest can be found here...............CLICK

There are possibly some quite exciting developments soon......

255 hp 3s-gte :shifty:

Yeh found it! search wheels-inmotion in drifting discusion topic "shoes on lets dance" make of it what you will. like i said i found the whole area hostile and retracted away, good bad i dont know!

yep, see what you mean, the only person other than Jon to give any feed back was non-constructive and seemed quite abrasive

well i dont know? this "drift" area and geometry is very new, i could "pratt" on all day about this and that but the end result is down to the driver "you". SXOC in my oppionion have watched to many "jap" dvd's, all my theory is measured on effect not "chat" seemingly SXOC found this hard to swollow, the "base" set-up in WIM is only a theoretical start for those who want to give drift a go, my ancore was the fact that DA and some members of SXOC wanted my set-up? also Julian invited me for a "chat" but we missed our meet! thing is Matt there is no "actual" set-up as you well know but there are geometrical laws that "some" dont know!

• 2 months later...
any measurements on that link rod yet or would bringing the bits and a vernier to JAE (all being well) be a better idea as i am running out of time now to get things done here

potentially a very good idea....due to events last week, my work schedule is very full

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links