Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tyres-so Many To Choose Form?

PI100

The time has come to change the tyres on my car.

what would people recommed i would preferably want low road noise and hard wearing. maybe something like brigdestone im not sure. are tyres for a gs300 expensive?

thanks

Paul

I paid £130 a corner fitted and balanced for the new Dunlop SP sport 01s which Dunlop have introduced with quiteness as a priority. Very early days yet so I can't report on wear but they are certainly quiet enough. I went through <removes name of LOC Gold Discount Company> who gave me a (small) discount as a LOC Gold member.

please keep details of gold discounts in the gold forums?

Edited by Matthew_McNally

Be aware that PI100, like myself is based in N.Ireland, and we don't get as cheap tyres as you lot get on the mainland.

Especially when suppliers add delivery :(

Paul, I've sent you a couple of links for good prices in N.Ireland. :winky:

But the advise, no matter where you live should always be, "shop around."

please keep details of gold discounts in the gold forums? This post has been edited by Matthew_McNally on Nov 24 2003, 06:29 PM

Whoops! Sorry, as I was replying to a Gold member I never gave it a thought. Must be the early stages of senility.

I got some perelli p zero-nero's for my is at 120 a corner fitted and balanced.

On balancing should there only be 1 weight or should there be a weight on each edge of the wheel?

Weights should be fitted to correct the balancing. That may mean no weights/on one side/on both sides/multiple weights etc.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links