Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rc-F Price And Specs

Seems a good base price to me....looks to be 70k with carbon and diff options added. Why anyone wouldnt buy the options is beyoned me. Looks like ML system would be an option if you dont specify carbon pack so may as well get the lot. I wouldnt buy one without carbon and dif options.

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=23&t=1435435&nmt=RE%3A+Lexus+RC+F+price+and+spec+details

Stu

order my RC F yesterday at 8:30 am it's bit over priced at £69K But it's WoW it's a fab car, I was told by Lexus UK that only 100 car will come in the UK in 2015_16

what spec and colour did you go for?, iam leaning towards the blue with grey interior, i am not into carbon but must admit the silver with carbon did look pretty slick.

Yes went for dif and the carbon in blue been told that I get the car in Jan 15 but I think it Feb before I get it as I ordered a new ex450 the other month for my wife a factory order was told its going to be here with 12 weeks now its taking 18 weeks

Yes went for dif and the carbon in blue been told that I get the car in Jan 15 but I think it Feb before I get it as I ordered a new ex450 the other month for my wife a factory order was told its going to be here with 12 weeks now its taking 18 weeks

i don't want mine till May, i thought it would be a bit premature ordering it now but after what you have said it might not be.

Carbon isn't my cup of tea. Looks like it came out of fast and furious or perhaps a teenage boys version of a super cool car.

If I was getting one, Id go for infrared with red interior, no carbon package, just the ML and Torque vectoring differential. Or, maybe white with red interior. Cant decide tbh but I want red interior so blue would seem a bit off

I would order one asap as I was told by Lexus UK that each dealer can only order up to two RCF Intel the end of 2015 my company has Orderd two of the nx f sport and each dealer have only an allocation of 15 nx across the range Intel mid 2015

I would order one asap as I was told by Lexus UK that each dealer can only order up to two RCF Intel the end of 2015 my company has Orderd two of the nx f sport and each dealer have only an allocation of 15 nx across the range Intel mid 2015

i have just placed a order for the Blue with light grey interior, I didn’t want

the carbon or the Torque-Vectoring

Differential but added the Mark levinson audio and sunroof as I like a light,

bright interior.

asked for delivery for May, get the winter months out the way and hopefully pick it up on a nice sunny day.

colin i have PM you.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links