Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Actually I do use discount vouchers but come to think of it when filling up 30-40 litres overall it's only a few pounds so will now change to say Shell and try for a few months to see what difference it makes.

Guys sorry didn't want to start new thread but can't seem to find part number for my pollen/cabin filter, the current one is an after market and I really need one ASAP. Found one on eBay 87139-YZZ16 but seller not confirming if it fits my car even thou his ad says for IS250. Any recommendations pls?

Yes - that'll be correct. But if you're thinking of the one that's £15.99, why not look at the one from 'autoperformenceonline' (ap motor store). £5.00.

Search with TF19066 - but all ap's IS250 parts are under that number. (I use their air filter too - also £5.00).

The cabin/pollen filter is what I use - works perfectly well - after all, it doesn't affect the performance of the car! I can't tell any differnce between the genuine Toyota one and the pattern one. And even if you get asthma or hay fever - it's not really going to make that much difference!

Don't forget to switch aircon to recirculate!

• Like 1

Never buy Supermarket fuel, I only ever use Shell or BP, Supermarket Diesel has had a real reputation for years, we have the worse Diesel in Europe, it's probably the same for Petrol?

The good thing with petrol cars is that if you get a bad batch, it'll burn it anyway. You may get backfires but apart from that there shouldn't be too many problems. Bad batch of diesel on the other hand and you're looking at every filter in the car being clogged up = expensive fix.

I always have my car on air to circulate - Think had this set like this due to misty windscreen and was recommended.

Maybe thats why I got a bad smell when my son changed the air flow from outside.

Hi guys filled the tank with shell v-power nitro and can already feel the difference.. Also it's showing 24 mpg and 27mpg tank average!! That's perfect and some for central london driving.

That's it will only use Shell V-Power Nitro. No more supermarket gimmick!!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links