Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Winter Southern Mini-meet

Fidgits

okay, a couple of guys on TOC are planning a southern mini-meet before xmas.

It is more likely going to be in the south west (wiltshire/bournemouth way)

Just gauging interest at this moment.. anyone interested?

w/end before and i'd deffo be there as i'm in dorset murdering pheasants  :shutit:

:shutit: indeed Mr Ellen! Do you do wives too? :whistling: :P

For a fee :whistling:

If I remember correctly your wife has exceptional taste in music :blush:

No in men :P

is there any more details on this - time? where etc? plus then plan?

I may be able to make this - feel I should be making more of an effort, seeing as I have not been to any yet!

Who is going so far?

Erm, this thread has been a little diluted, perhaps I should start a fresh thread as soon as the details are confirmed.

The date is the 21st December.

The location has not been set yet, but it will probably be Wiltshire/Dorset area. I'm aiming for somewhere either off the M4 or A303, so its easy to reach for most people in the south.

If anyone has any suggesstions of location, please let me know.

So far, we have:

TOC:

91CelicaGTI

Roadrunner

Creech

Dom

Badger

YarisTPot

LOC:

Me

Steve (admin)

Fargo

AMH -possibly

Kev Dodd

Scorpion

Right i'm not sure how many have read Bisons thread.. but It seems that the Air Ballon Pub in gloucestershire has been suggested....

We could meet in there for a few drinks, and then a convey down to cheltenham (6-10miles) for a curry at my dads :shifty: Loads of parking behind my restaurant. I'll see if i can organise the food side, if I get a rough idea how many people are interested and at time we are looking to seat. We have a seperate function room. And I'll have a chat with my old man for sorting out discount ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk