Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon - Heritage Motor Museum

Claire G

Claire,

Yes I will be coming in the TVR this year with the kids. I didnt know others from the TVR club were coming to.

I do know that TVR are have a big two day meet there in July, as I know one of the organises and hence my post regarding the cost for the car park.

See you Sunday Claire, is your little chap coming Kerian?

Dave

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not this year Dave, Kieran's staying with my in-laws. I thought if I was worrying about keeping him changed, fed and watered, I wouldn't be able to help much on the day. We may go to Gaydon in a few weeks time to take him to see the cars. He's a real car fanatic already, although it's a bone of contention that he can say Honda before Lexus!!!

yes raz , we are going what time are you going to be leaving [dinosora ] :winky:

Early, :lol:

Just in time to meet up with M40 J8A lot. I'll call you 2mro night.

Ok, just got back home from Gaydon! :driving:

Had a great time meeting lots of the names from the site and putting faces to them! :winky:

Thanks to those involved in organising the event! :D

I shall edit this later with some links to some photos I took!

Steve

Was a good turn out from all involded, meet some new and very nice looking motors aswell as some old faces with their pride and joy.

Sorry - did not get any photo's was too busy looking around and the day went so quick, was hard to believe that we were there for 6 Hrs.

There was a lovely looking GS 300 (Blk) there, the sound system in that was next to incrediable, :blink: sat in the motor for a few minutes and then spent 1/2 Hr trying to get my hearing back :lol:

All in all, a great day I think was had by all.

Roll on the next show

BR

Paul

PS - A very clean and good looking motor you've got there Steve

Again good to see everybody especialy all the new faces and of course the old ones..

Well i met up with fever on the M40(gotta wind that s/c up a bit more mate)headed to 8a where we met up with loads of newbies,to many to mention..sorry :blush: then on to Jct 10 and finally met Rodders....at last,good to meet ya mate!!,then we trundled on to Gaydon!!.....well some of us did :whistling:

Was surprised to see Steve and the team already there!!!! Gazzeebo was a good idea,only next time bring the pegs to hold it into the grass :lol::lol:

Some very nice motors on show and a good turn out to boot,had a great day,roll on the summer :hehe::hehe:

Those that asked about the full closure could you please remind me during the week as i'm getting on a bit and the memory is starting to go cheers lads :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk