Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Available Options

Just wondering if there is a price list anywhere that indicates the cost of any 'additonals' Or is it always a case of 'Check your Local Dealer' for such things.

For instance, if you've got Cruise Control, what would be the cost to make it into the 'radar' option. Similarly with the 'Lane Alert' which I think is already a 'part' of the rain sensor in the top of the windscreen.

I notice that the 'switch locations' are already in place for some of them

Factory option prices are on the Lexus website. The Adaptive cruise control, pre-crash system, auto high beam and lane departure alert all come together as the 'advanced safety pack' for £1,540 and only available as an option on the Premier grade. This cannot be retro-fitted.

For accessories, mats, boot liners etc, these again are listed on the Lexus website and available from your dealer.

That's that then eh! I did think initially that they might be retro-fitted. The rain sensor module seems rather large to me. I didn't think that the one in my 250 was as big.

Thank you for the info, much appreciated.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links