Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Stobel Nautilus Twin Tone Horn

Mr Morse

Here's a couple of pictures of the Stobel Nautilus horn which I've just finished wiring up. Needs some cable shrouds to make it tidy, but anyway....

gallery_8450_122_10765.jpg

Another.....

gallery_8450_122_3711.jpg

I originally bought two, but not really enough room without making it look untidy.

It is seriously LOUD! :nuke:

Would be nice if you could post like a sound clip or something too ? ..........

btw, why did you take off the air scoop ? that provides more air flow mate ! :shutit:

Would be nice if you could post like a sound clip or something too ? ..........

btw, why did you take off the air scoop ? that provides more air flow mate !  :shutit:

maybe to get in and fit the horn?

a sound clip would be good mike. what made you fit this then? i know the std horn isnt great but i never use mine anyway :lol: must be the hot weather, its giving everyone the horn!

Sounds good. It shall be on the RX next week.

Cheers Mike.  BTW  Your cheque went in the post this A.M.

Terry - the wiring diagram that is supplied is a bit ambigious, I'll draw a quick one up and include it, save you blowing a few fuses like I did!

Sounds good. It shall be on the RX next week.

Cheers Mike.  BTW  Your cheque went in the post this A.M.

Terry - the wiring diagram that is supplied is a bit ambigious, I'll draw a quick one up and include it, save you blowing a few fuses like I did!

Cheers Mike, that would be a great help.

note to self: turn speakers down!

it sounded very loud but then my volume was on almost full whack. much better than oem horn.

I didn't want to ***** the neighbours too much, hence only a short couple of bursts - but in the sound clip you can actually hear the cound reverberating off the buildings!

Sound file:

I changed the standard horns because they are so feeble and sound more like an old lady passing wind!

BTW I removed the air scoop because I thought it looked all wrong. Makes very little difference to the induction anyway

Thanks for that! now i will spend the rest of today trying to get the cats head "out of" the dogs arse :sick: ...The engine bay looks vg the horn fits like a glove. Since i ride a bike iv'e always wanted a "verbal" horn? when needed it would at 200db shout "F :tsktsk: K OFF"

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links