Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jap Show Finale

waddy

Great pics fella as always, in fact, I even caught you in action :D

For those that don't know Mark, here's the LOC photographer in action :o

img03881ao.jpg

There you have it :D

Can you do me a CD please pal of the pics for when you come up this week. thanks mate :)

How long were you beating it for?? :)

Not long about 4 secs or so. I missed 4th gear because i was watching him go by me. It was his first time also so he was only in automatic, hence my faster start.

Woah there tiger less of the "only" in an auto. :) Its a well known fact that the fastest drag supra's are all auto's (OK they have hi-stall converters in them). I have outdragged a manual evo 7 fq300 tuned to 350 off the line in my auto without a hi-stall. Decat and boost controller and the J-spec turbo's really don't suffer from lag much.

How long were you beating it for?? :)

Not long about 4 secs or so. I missed 4th gear because i was watching him go by me. It was his first time also so he was only in automatic, hence my faster start.

As i said only his first time..... :duh: Automatic as in he wasn't going through the gears, so by the time he'd got up to speed for the turbos to kick in, i was off the line.

I'm not saying anything against automatic cars, especially supras. And in NO WAY was i implying that. :blink:

Also nowhere in my post does it say "only in an auto"..... :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk