Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Rs200 Altezza

Noel

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice work Am,

I'd love it lowered but couldn't drive it around here..... :(

Hi Noel,

Just got my hands on an Rs200 up in Dublin, just waiting to get it NCT'ed, just a few quick questions from a noob if you dont mind.

1. Did yours come with those side skirts and front lip? if not where did u get them?

2. Have you done any performance mods to yours, if so what and where did u get the work done?

3. What BHP were you pushing out when you bought it? and whats she at now?

Sorry for all the questions, just cant stop thinking about my car while waiting another week to get it!

Cheers

:tomato:

Nice work Am,

Hi Noel,

Just got my hands on an Rs200 up in Dublin, just waiting to get it NCT'ed, just a few quick questions from a noob if you dont mind.

1. Did yours come with those side skirts and front lip? if not where did u get them?

2. Have you done any performance mods to yours, if so what and where did u get the work done?

Sorry for all the questions, just cant stop thinking about my car while waiting another week to get it!

Cheers

Hey mate, where bouts are u in Dub? There's a fair few Altezzas popping up Lately!

Have mine around 2 months, brought it in myself & absolutely love it! :D

Hows things Dizz, i live in south Dublin area, not going to givin an exact dress for all those thievin bastards to come try and take my new baby!! Hows yours running? any problems since you got it? How much is she pushing out? any pics?

Nice work Am,

Hi Noel,

Cheers

Hi dude,

Yes mine is the Z-edition and came with the body kit already on.... it's the TRD body kit , the boot spoiler i bought off eBay....

Mine is the Tiptronic so should be putting out 200 bhp which is 10 bhp less than a manual.... but don't forget these figures are with proper petrol ( 100 ron ) not the sh!t stuff we have in Ireland so it's going to be less...

Mod wise ... so far all i have done is the boot spoiler and an Apexi Induction kit..... The induction kit is great for shear noise more than a real peformance gain... recommended

Cool Noel thanks for the Info, dont think i could afford to run it on super unleaded al the time!! maybe just for the cruises and that! Does the every be any lexus club meets in Ireland? How much did that APEXI induction kit set you back? Have to get myself a good alarm first so i can sleep safe at night knowing ill at least here the alarm going off as someone tries to rob it!

Cool Noel thanks for the Info, dont think i could afford to run it on super unleaded al the time!! maybe just for the cruises and that! Does the every be any lexus club meets in Ireland? How much did that APEXI induction kit set you back? Have to get myself a good alarm first so i can sleep safe at night knowing ill at least here the alarm going off as someone tries to rob it!

Hi,

Can you actually get super unleaded in Ireland?..... all i have ever seen lately is 95 ron.... If you can get higher then you should reset the ecu to get the most benifet from it, according to the guys that have used it in Britian it needs a few tankfuls before you will notice it....

As for the Apexi power intake.....CLICK HERE!

On that post i attached a link to a sound file so you can have a listen and decide if it's for you.... :winky:

Hi Noel, i thought i saw a few places that do it, do the Shell garages not do something similar: Shell V-Power? Never actually used it so i don't know how it peforms. Can you not just use standard unleaded 95 and use some of them additive bottles you can buy to bring it up to Unleaded 98

Nah shell around here still have the V-power sign but when you ask they don't sell it anymore..... basically when the price went mad it wasn't selling and as fuel goes off they stopped stocking it....

I tried those "additives" but they are pricey and never really noticed any difference so it's been a diet of 95 ron ever since ... which seems to be fine...

next mod i'm getting is the Cold air box for the intake....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links