Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Front End........

Drivers side fog will be the intake for ducting upto filter (like Aaron's)

Passenger side fog will be covered by a square number plate and where the number plate is at present will be filled and flushed.

I already have a sports grill which i'll be debadging, and the honeycombe stuff beneath it will be replace by new black mesh.

What do you think??

conceptju2.th.jpg

Still havent grasped the imaged posting on here!

I already have a sports grill which i'll be debadging, and the honeycombe stuff beneath it will be replace by new black mesh.

Be aware that while you can debadge the L very easily - the "Sport" logo is fixed before spraying and cannot be removed. So to totally debadge it you'll need to either replace the mesh or go for a completely blank one from fleabay.

im useless with paint, infact im worse with it than i am pencil and paper! It's just a guide to show what i intend on doing.

Spoke with the local cop shop and was told by a PC Humpries that it will be fine as long as its visible standing at the fron the of the car.

Looks ok but i think i prefer the IS with a badge at the front and i do like the look of the fogs in the standard bumper.

Also you've got to think whether your intending to change the bumper at any point if you are is it worth all this work.

Thats not bad a whole msg without taking the mick :lol:

you must have had your hands cuffed...... if so how the hell did you type!? :)

I'm looking at the kit Maz had on his IS HERE as i think it's only lips to go over what's already on the car!?

You dont need your hands to type :shifty: (i'll let you come up with your own conclusions to that)

Not sure if i'm a lover of those lips but to be honest thats not the best pic so they may look better plus i'm not keen on the colour either!

well, my job's uncertain at the minute so everythings on hold. if i get an answer next week regarding work, i should be able to get them at the end of the month/middle of next. painting will be a different story though as the whole fron bumper needs a repsray (draw back to owning a car that's on a T).

All in all though want it finished before the end of October (sounds ages away i know but it will come flying round)

cheap shot.

but you'll all love this:

just went inside to get something to eat having taken the front bumper off looked out of the kitchen window and some little scr0tum was walking down the street carrying...........you guessed it, my bumper. walked after him asked what he was carrying and he dropped it and ran off, if i was in better shape i'd have ran after him but im not so he got away. little *******

Edited by janey
rude words

I think the front end will look good

the plastic honeycombe under the number plate looked quite difficult to take off, i couldnt work it out, probably easier with the bumper off.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links