Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is200 Blue Or Grey?!?

Hi guys

I'm finally getting round to getting another Lexus IS200 Sport (with styling kit and 18" wheels) and i'm having a tough time deciding between 2 colours :unsure: , i've seen a stunning blue one and also a grey one which really caught my eye aswell, any suggestions as to which colour will look better?

Blue :whistling:

Seriously though, blue looks good whatever the weather, grey doesn't look so great when it's dull and grey..........

Thanks for all the comments, looks like blue is winning hands down and your comments have definately pushed me more towards the blue one so thanks guys!

Seriously though, blue looks good whatever the weather, grey doesn't look so great when it's dull and grey..........

and dangerous as grey blends in with a wet road .... had a close call with a dark grey car once .... it just appeared out of nowhere :crying:

i say blue as well :D

Have just phone the garage that has the blue one :wub: Talking figures just now and all going well should have the car in a few weeks!! Happy days!

I do agree the blue seems to look a lot shiner than the grey and the wheels look amazing on it :D

Guest inicol63

I like platinum Ice or Black with light leather, only my choice remember horses for course..

I am sure your be happy with what ever colour you get.

Black always get the best panel at manufacturing plants.....

Grey! Lol! Against the crowd here!

Black looks best though with fresh diamond cut rims, xenons, v.light tints and some lowering to finish it off.

And when i say grey i mean the limited edition grey they came in (Kodiak Sky?) never seen one in that colour with Aero and 18's! Would look ace me thinks!

Had a black one so looking for a different colour now.

The grey is the darker one, haven't seen one with the aero package and 18s either so it was quite a find although i'm loving the blue colour, i think it stands out a lot more

Been looking at a few cars today and the prices seem to vary hugely! I saw one 03 with 45,000 on the clock going for around £12,00, what price should i be looking to pay for an 03?

Been looking at a few cars today and the prices seem to vary hugely! I saw one 03 with 45,000 on the clock going for around £12,00, what price should i be looking to pay for an 03?

£12,00? I assume you mean £12,000.

I've seen 03 IS200's going for 6-8k with 70/80k on the clock. What's your budget?

Saw a grey one at lunch time today and it put me totally off! They just don't seem to have as much shine as some of the other colours!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links