Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

new pictures from the Lexus japan website

Lexus Japan have got a brandnew website where they introduce the revised NX.

I can't seem to copy the video but please have a look if you want. It contains the new NX in i think a new red color looks great.

just go to www.lexus.jp

below some pice of the new interior.

img_gallery_13.jpg

img_gallery_11.jpg

Thanks for this. I like the larger screen and the rocker switches for the climate control/

I also like the new red: I wonder if this might be the sonic red already available on other models in the UK range.

5 hours ago, DanD said:

Thanks for this. I like the larger screen and the rocker switches for the climate control/

I also like the new red: I wonder if this might be the sonic red already available on other models in the UK range.

Just looks like the standard Mesa red to me

When I looked at the first picture I thought the seats were so thin like aircraft seats then realised they were two tone but the backs blended into the background.

Anyone noticed the lastest UK TV advertisement for the CT, the demo car is LHD which is a bit strange given the Japanese drive on the same side as the UK.

32 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

Anyone noticed the lastest UK TV advertisement for the CT, the demo car is LHD which is a bit strange given the Japanese drive on the same side as the UK.

True but by far the biggest market for Lexus is USA 

4 hours ago, PaulWhitt20 said:

Interesting they are calling it a Hybrid that charges itself. A dig at plug in hybrids and EVs.

Yes - definitely a sales tactic for the time being.

Because Ewan Shephard recently said they're coming out with plug ins in the next 2 years.

And then got shut down by another Lexus director saying they were going to skip plug ins and go straight to EV