Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ebay Is200/altezza

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: me thinks this car is a ringer, where are the clear rear foglights as stated.

won't send me any other pictures of it either. engine bay or vin number.

some poor sucker is gunna get stitched up with this one. :blush:

Anyone noticed that the highest bidder, seems to have alot of business with him....

Me thinks its his mate bidding to get the genuine bids higher!! what an a554ole(sorry Steve)

you could be right there, just so happens he is in London as well,

his reply to my questions:

this is a se model, the previous owner has changed the interior as they were cloth, owned the car since march this year, is my fathers car, the car it self was registered 06/06/2003, there is a alarm, cobra, dont know which one, sorry cant help you with the pictures..........thanks for your interest.....

notice that on his ad he says that the car was registered in 1999, but in his reply he says 2003!!!!

about the fog lights i think he means the front fogs - but thought that they were clear anyway - the US has yellow fogs

defo think something should be done about this, Y put a car on eBay if there was nowt wrong with it with no reserve, the bloke selling it keeps changing his story about the car. He has not replied to me when I asked for vin no t do hpi check,

what a :tsktsk:

I've had the cheap SVA work done aswell.

The "K" has been blanked out on mine leaving just "M/H"

but as you know I have double the quoted mileage at time of sale per my previous posts.

Trading standards have taken it on.

Found out though, that it was not the seller to me who halved the true mileage. It is thus

Auction Japan, 186000kms

Crossed the sea on a transporter.

Sold in Auction Southampton as 86000kms. 100000kms disapered somewhere over the Seas on the ship from Japan!!! Finger points to the auction house over here (well the person/business using the auction house premises at least). Anyone else got any thoughts on this one?

Defo think something should be done about this car.... i would really feel for the one that buys it, and it falls to be a bad egg!!

If he was local i would pay him a visit and put him under pressure...

Then i would see if he is disabled when he legs it when i show him the "shocking device" i have in my pocket!

I emailed the geezer,

I asked him if it was an import, and when it was last serviced and if it was an altezza or an IS200, here's his response:-

"hello ebayer this car is an import we bought the car already registered, it

was first bought to the country and sva done in june 2003, it is an altezza, lights are on the car....."

mmmm....lights on the car eh?

He also sent me some more pics of the interior with the big dangly from the rear view mirror... It's definitely the old shape (with tape deck on top) and I have also noticed that the centre's from the alloys are missing.... it doesn't look like a tezz at all, more like an IS200.

pm me if you want to see the pics (I don't really want to put them on here...)

he has replied to my email at last, says there are two people coming to look at it today and two on saturday, and wont send any info till they have looked at it, if he is offered the right price he will sell and take it off eBay,

He will send me all I want when they have looked at it. Got nowt to prove mileage

says all he has got is the log book and previous owner changed seats

squarehead is there any pics of the centre of the steering wheel that may be the clue to what it is, (emblem in the centre, L or alltezza)

something needs doing before it disappears with someone out of pocket..

I'll post the pics tonight when I get home, there are photos of the interiro but from the passenger side view. You might be able to make out the steering wheel - You'll probably know better than me if it's a tezza s/wheel or not.

The interior is defo from an IS200 though...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links