Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Happy Chappy...

Niraj, I've got the mirror closure off the guy who developed it (no longer on here shame). Mine doesn't close the sunroof though, but needless to say I've had it on for 12 months now and no problems at all.

Looked a bit of a b***h to install though.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Installation shouldn't be too much of a problem, i was a mechanic at my dad's garage for 6 years, before i became an ICT Administrator.

do the modules supplied by prolex not close the sunroof as advertised then?

Hehe :D excellent, i just noticed that this part of my thread has created a new topic http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=24322 about the auto wing mirror and sunroof closure. I'm hoping prolex dont run out of the modules so quickly, because i still need to order mine :crybaby:

My PIAA bulbs should be arriving tomorrow :D

Okay, i've got my LOC Gold Members card, and stickers. Unfortunately, the stickers are placed from the inside, and as i've just had the windows tinted, i dont think i will be doing that.

I'll definately put one beside the Tax Disc Holder. I think i might use the other stickers elsewhere. (Just gotta find out where)

By the way, why don't the plastic member cards have a pic of the IS instead? :hehe: lol

Mine hasnt got any pics on it  :duh: my new one prolly will though.....and where are these pics  :mat:  :tomato:

:blush: It was raining last night... I bet you guys are probably thinking I haven't really got a Lexus, but i promise i have :D Purvesh has seen it... in the metal! Ask him! I'll be bringing it to The London Meet if that helps? :hehe::blush:

Hi Niraj

i see your from Kenton, i am from stanmore, might have seen me around blue is200se with number plate m4rlh?

Come to think of it, i have seen a blue IS in the area... i pass through Stanmore EVERYDAY to get to work (Watford). Will keep a look out :) make sure you keep a look out for me... IS200 basic but with Tints all round so far. :)

If its torrential rain you should still have some pics up of her :P

coming from you i thought you would have a photo album full already

It was the rain that soaks right through you, :hehe:... to be honest i didn't really want to get out of the car to take pics, i love it inside too much. I can post up pics of the interior if you guys wish :D

Only just seen this, been on holiday so missed the all important day.

Hope you enjoy the car :driving: you've waited long enough

Thanks Martin, have been loving it... :D life has never been better, and will never be the same again.

Cannot wait to see you guys at the London meet :)

----------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys mind if i keep this thread as a progress / update to the lex topic? :whistling:

I do have plenty of plans for the future, so it would be a nice place to keep a record of my trials and tribulations :D cheers guys...

My spoiler along with other bits and bobs has arrived today :) (or so i've been told) i've not seen it yet, but it's getting sprayed at the workshop this morning. :D i'm hoping for a perfect match... my local sprayer is pretty good, and i'd recommend him to anyone, lets hope he does a good job on this too :)

apparently the spoiler has come with some sort of brake light relay... i'll have to see what that's about tomorrow :duh: anyone have any ideas?

the spoiler does have an in-built brake light, so i'm guessing its something to do with converting power to match the string of LED's?

:driving:

My spoiler along with other bits and bobs has arrived today :) (or so i've been told) i've not seen it yet, but it's getting sprayed at the workshop this morning. :D i'm hoping for a perfect match... my local sprayer is pretty good, and i'd recommend him to anyone, lets hope he does a good job on this too :)

apparently the spoiler has come with some sort of brake light relay... i'll have to see what that's about tomorrow  :duh: anyone have any ideas?

the spoiler does have an in-built brake light, so i'm guessing its something to do with converting power to match the string of LED's?

:driving:

Was it from Lexus or one of the ones off eBay?

it's a Lexus one. drying as we speak.... :D

haven't had a chance to rip open the panel work in the boot to figure out what this damn relay switch box thing is for.

it's a Lexus one. drying as we speak....  :D

haven't had a chance to rip open the panel work in the boot to figure out what this damn relay switch box thing is for.

If you dont mind me asking mate, what was the price from Lexus and did you get your 15% discount?

RRP 252.70

The spoiler i have is : TPZ402-C1451-AB

Genuine lexus spoiler.

I didn't get the 15% discount but i did get 10% trade discount through my dad.

Spraying was £80 and fitting was free cos i've done it myself.

Looks mint!

See you chaps tomorrow at the London Meet... :D

Do you guys mind if i keep this thread as a progress / update to the lex topic?  :whistling:

You would be probably better to create a new topic ..... per mod.

Other wise, the newbies will read the first page ....... 2nd even ..... then just get bored!

Create a new thread is better ............

click on the pics for a larger version :driving:

driver_seat.jpg

rear_seats.jpg

osf_stock.jpg

nsf_stock.jpg

nsr_stock.jpg

Rear view, including spoiler minus numberplates.

nsr_stock.jpg

footwell.jpg

rear_view.jpg

My bulbs:

PIAA Xtreme Force & PIAA Plasma Spark Blue

piaa_bulbs.jpg

Before & After Pics of the new headlight bulbs:

lights_osf.gif

lights_front.gif

Sorry it took so long to get these pics here, i've been a busy boy... working hard to pay for the new toy :D

Niraj, I've got the mirror closure off the guy who developed it (no longer on here shame). Mine doesn't close the sunroof though, but needless to say I've had it on for 12 months now and no problems at all.

Looked a bit of a b***h to install though.

Come on Prolex people are waiting for this,and i've had mine for 2 years now...oh did i mention mine does the sunroof/mirrors and windows. :P

Only joking with ya im sure someone is working on this as we speak.

looks nice, you should change you sidelights for those philips blue vision ones, so that the sidelight does not look yellow.

Also were you parked out Kebabish(queensbury roundabout) last week,

I'm ordering my sidelights from UltraLEDs.co.uk tomorrow. Also gonna get a few other bits and bobs. Need to order the sunroof / wing mirror module soon too.

Right, here's the update from the Happy Chappy :D

I haven't yet ordered the sidelights as I am planning to change more than a few bulbs this time.

I'm making my shopping list from the Prolex store, so when my next paychecks come through, i can do some spending :)

As for this weekend, I got my Voltage Stabilizer kit, and new plates from fancyplates.com (terrible delivery service :blink: ) Anyway.

Here's a few pics for the update. :)

Badged & Debadged

lex_badged.jpg

lex_debadged.jpg

New Plate

new_plate.jpg

That's all folks! :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links