Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is From Holland

m-tec

Hello there!

I was wondering around this website for some time now and just recently registered as a member. My name is Pat, 33, and I'm from Holland.

Just love all the info I can find around here as there aren't many Dutch websites concerning Lexus. I drive a 2003 Lexus IS200 for around a year now. Just love it!

Since I am on this forum the first 'modding' item is bought; the must have sports grill. I am eagerly waiting for it to arrive, haha!

Below a pic of my precious, which is at the moment completely standard.

52694078mc3.png

Thnx for the welcome guys!

And to tommy20165; You could be quite right there, haha!

I had a Civic VTi before that i pimped in a few places. But I have told myself not to overdo it on this car, I like the clean look now. Maybe some nice wheels one day and dropping the car a few mm, but that's about it.

Aha, for you're job? Been in Holland before?

Amsterdam and Utrecht are nice city's. I hope you don't come with the Lex, Amsterdam is kind of a war area at the moment..and there are no parking spaces, haha!

Well have a good time then and don't take too much of our famous psychedelic products ;-)

The only psychedelic products I'll be getting involved in will have a big Heineken sticker on the front :D

Over to Utrecht for Trance Energy and a Luminosity event and then just having a couple of chill days in Amsterdam, was going to get my mate some mushrooms but read they've been banned now so none of that!

Hello m-tec & welcome to the club, nice car and my colour of choice :winky: . I just came back from Eindhoven I was there for a week and didnt see any Lexus at all, must be a rare car there, I missed the carnival too :blush: I wished if could stay a little bit longer to enjoy it.

@ redz UK; Believe me...you can :sick::hehe:

@ aido; Well enjoy the best beer in the world then! And just ask for the mushrooms, then you'll find out they stacked somewhere behind the counter ;-)

@ mus26c; Thnx! You're quite right about the colour :P B) And you're right about the IS being rare over here, I don't see them so often also. Went for a holiday this summer, all the way through Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. In two weeks time and covering 3000 km's, I have seen one Lexus! :o It was a brandnew LS and the driver waved at me! Haha!

:lol:

Cheers for the heads up mate :D

I actually just went to the shop to buy some Heineken to get me prepared, I can't wait to come over and have some of that ice cold stuff!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links