Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buy On Dba Discs Front & Rear

GRiM

Another fantastic offer for you lucky LOC GOLD members, from your Uncle GRIM the GBC...

I've just secured a Group Buy deal on the much talked about DBA Disks.

Check this LOC thread for recent discussions and more on DBA HERE

These DBA Disks are available for both the IS and GS models

sportdis2.gifgold_title.jpg

GS300/IS 200 Front Set

DBA 748 X Front Discs 1999 - on

Normal Price £208.89 inc V.A.T. Group Buy Price £167.11 inc V.A.T.

GS300/IS 200 Rear Set

DBA 749 X Rear Discs 1999 - on

Normal Price £174.07 inc V.A.T. Group Buy Price £139.26 inc V.A.T.

Carriage £10 for 1 set £15 for 2

Further details available from the DBA Website HERE

Remember Normal conditions on Group Buy's apply. See HERE

So, if you're interested, stick your name below, and you'll be PM'd the details.

Suppliers:- If you THINK you can supply these to our members at a better price, then as per Group Buy Terms and conditions, you must send me a PM, and NOT Post the details here.

Members:- If you see a proposed GB on an item that you believe may be available cheaper elsewhere, then please do not post that information in the GB. If you do so, your post may be removed. Instead, send me a PM with the details of the supplier's name, address or website, so I can confirm it's valid. There maybe hidden reasons to you, why an item appears more expensive.

P.S.

Q: Can't participate in any Group Buy?

A: Then you ain't a GOLD member. See HERE for further details.

oooh very tempted with a rear set but i have a question?

the front discs were very easy to change, how hard are the rears? do they have some kind of drum brake in them?

ok i have 2 questions :P my rear pads are EBC Kevlar ones would they be ok with these discs?

many thanks

WOW!!! Gord - You da MAN (again......)!!!

I'll take a set of both please (front and rear)........ Even though I'm looking at getting another motor, this is toooooooo good to miss........

Thanks Mate....... :D

• 3 weeks later...

Can I ask a simple question - what is going on with this group buy?

I waited 'till after the Ace meet before ordering, as I wanted to see Pauls set.

Not been on the forums much lately - but have seen some posts flying around, with regards to the group buy now being through a different supplier, and that a minimum of 10 is needed to get the group buy price.

It also seems that the price has increased.

Can someone explain - by simply stating the facts - what the position of this group buy is?

Mark / Gordon - I do not want any repeat of the debate over group buys - simply want to know the latest official position of this group buy

Can someone explain - by simply stating the facts - what the position of this group buy is?

Matt,

I think the statement on THIS THREAD by Gord explains the deal....

..... The DBA importers asked the LOC GB co-ordinator to contact us regarding a GB but we haven't been contacted yet, so there will just be the normal and Gold Member prices unless anyone wants to organise a GB

Mark,

What you've posted is slightly confusing. I have spoken to both Julian and Tony of DBA this very afternoon. :)

According to Tony, they have not sent any member of LOC any communication whatsoever. :unsure:

He assumed you were taking charge of this and were to notify us. So if this is how you choose to notify us, then thanks for that.

However, there's still some confusion caused by your post, as we have already secured a GB discount price from DBA.

Tony, stated that LOC will still get our discount, but any order is now to be placed through yourselves.

We were originally going to deal direct with Tony, but as you've kindly intervened, GB participants are now to go through yourselves, so thanks for your help in that.

Members, thanks to TDi's intercession, the conditions of this GB have now changed, and members (unfortunately we now need 10 to obtain the GB Price however,) can contact Mark. :)

Hope this helps somewhat....

Zee. :)

• 4 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links