Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Isf Colours Sold

Hi All, Does anyone know of a information source as to find out how many cars were sold per year and in what colour? From what I know there wer no real model variances so surely would be easy enough to have tracked sales. I have Something similar for supra detail which had alot of model choice unlike the F. It had every model sold by month.

Im just wondering what were the most popular colours, and obviously which are now rare.

I have a few colours that I would like and im just hoping they were generally popular.

Doesn't show colours but have look on howmanyleft for numbers sold. White, silver and dark grey were the popular colours at first. Rare to see Masa red ones then blue becoming popular from 2010

I was on the look out for a white one for about 8-10 months before seeing one advertised. I know I have a white one now, but to get hold of white one was almost impossible, one needs to be very patient if that is the colour one wants.

funny enough i saw 16 IS-Fs in the trader last fri and now there are 9.. i think more and more people are on the look out for a good ones.. that's good news for current owners and im sure they will hold their £20k+ value for a fairly long time yet.

I stand corrected, there are 16 atm.. mobile app not correct.

Still 16 as of today and the usual over priced ones are still on there, many for quite a few months now. Why they just don't lower the price beats me (we are now officially in a negative economy). The right priced ones go very quick so shows there is a market.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, My colour first colour choice would have to be white, huge fan. Second black, and then Blue, unsure if blue were available in 08? My last 2 cars have been gunmetal grey so charcoal is def off the list.

A very important question, I love red as a colour, BMW/Toyota/Ferrari all have nice reds, but the lexus ISF to me in pics looks more Wine, now obv its just pics on the net. In the flesh do they look more red or wine? As it may be another option for me.

Appreciate any input.

cheers for the input folks.

Appreciate the pics charlie, it certainly is growing on me, I think with the ISF being pretty reserved for a beast, this colour enhances its subtle features.

I wont rule it out! all I have to do now is get someone to view my supra and get married! Tick tock, cant wait!

The red is particularly impressive under artificial light at night; it really shows the metallic flake. It makes filling up with V-Power at the local Shell a more pleasurable experience.

It was the only colour for me, but luckily there was a batch of at least 6 red 09 MY ones that that arrived in dealers and were put on 10 plates.

The red is particularly impressive under artificial light at night; it really shows the metallic flake. It makes filling up with V-Power at the local Shell a more pleasurable experience.

It was the only colour for me, but luckily there was a batch of at least 6 red 09 MY ones that that arrived in dealers and were put on 10 plates.

Any pics of it as you say at night?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, this is my Mesa red one, I purchased from Coventry Lexus, a cheap weekend away to the "motofest " from my wife for my birthday, turn into an expensive one. Lol, the colour needs to be seen in the flesh, there is a sparkling snow flake effect in the finish, this is my 4 IS,......my wife ok'd the purchase, as this is my "car for life"......but, it's socks n takeaway for the next 20yrs

• Like 1

talking of night pics the white looks so amazing.. i see if i can remember to take some pics next time i fill up at my local BP.. we should all get some petrol station pics up lol

talking of night pics the white looks so amazing.. i see if i can remember to take some pics next time i fill up at my local BP.. we should all get some petrol station pics up lol

I would like to see nothing better! dont be shy folks.Deposit now secured on supra so I can see the ISF on the horizon!

White or blue would be first pref, black second, the red is growing on me, bud im not convinced yet its for me!

Grey is cool, but between GTRs and supras ive had 7 years of jap gunmetal grey, as cool as it is im bored with it.

Hold out for what u want, the colour is the main thing u see every time u get in it, u know when u smile at ur car u picked the right one, good luck to u, happy shopping 👍

White or blue would be first pref, black second, the red is growing on me, bud im not convinced yet its for me!

Grey is cool, but between GTRs and supras ive had 7 years of jap gunmetal grey, as cool as it is im bored with it.

Blue every time :whistling:

All my cars except one have been a varient of grey or black. Like you I am after a bright colour for the next car. Having said that. I'd the right car comes up I may buy it and wrap it a colou I fancy.

it took me a while to look for one too, I was after blue initially until I saw a white one upfront and I fell for it, from that day I stated to look for a white, and it was very rare to come across.

but now that the RCF's are out so you may see more available via P/X's.

just hold tight and look for the right one for you, what ever colour you pick.

Must admit i had my eye on white, last car was black only black i owned and last, most i owned have been silver or blue.

I love the silver on the 250, really light and bright only thing i dislike is sun glare on back window has grey leather interior.

you just missed out on a 58 reg white with 41k last week, was on for £19,995.

im more then happy to show you mine if you ever where in west midlands, that way you get to see the white upfront.

but yeh for me it was white or blue.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links