Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Exhaust

billybandit

make sure you warm them up in the morning as they need to be warm b4 you get the deeper notes, when they are cold they can sound a little raspy? any cure for that.

also going through tunnels and multi story car parks becomes a joy!

and the amazement of boy racers when they hear what a real engine sounds like with a decent zorst

talking of which, whats going on the big "M"

What do you fancy?

One the Supras we normally use a single at least 95mm and preferably 105mm pipework, but that's could a problem on the is200.

Initial thoughts are a dual pipe system with Hiper Mufflers at each side. How does that grab you?

glad you like it dude, driving my car without it now is so dissapointing. i find myself making the noise! lol.

roll on at higher speeds is noticeabley slower without the exhaust. such a shame,oh well.

have you set any alarms off yet in your road, mine kept setting of a little micra down the road, heheheh.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links