Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New H&s Cat Back System Fitted And Wow !

Pete had the same system but with the second cats removed and said it was too loud and as such had 2 mufflers added back in where the second cats were.

You will hear his tomorrow if you make the bouewater meet.

Sorry i could not make it, im not using the car at the moment as my brakes are playing up, hopefully will get sorted when i take it in next monday.

Watched the clip of the different exhausts and sounds like you all had a great day

Kieron

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone up for attempting a group buy?!

I'd be interested in the H&S switchable system as well if the switch doesn't involve making a mess of the interior.

I'd start a new thread chap. Also, there is a blank switch on the right side of the wheel where my apexi unit is in the picture below. Get them to use that spot. I should have asked for commission for each system sold to an isf owner! Lol

76BACEE9-61A9-432E-AD3F-F091392FFB1C_zps

• Like 1

Thanks Stu. I seriously doubt there would be enough people interested in this at the same time to be honest. So, just to make sure, the switchable system would sound like yours in 'loud/sport' mode but quieter in 'normal' mode?

Thanks Stu. I seriously doubt there would be enough people interested in this at the same time to be honest. So, just to make sure, the switchable system would sound like yours in 'loud/sport' mode but quieter in 'normal' mode?

Exactly right chap.

Guys, has anyone had a valve installed on a Borla catback exhaust? I find mine drones at motorway cruising speeds (at around 2kRPM) therefore I find myself regularly using the snow mode on the motorway to reduce the drone. Maybe I need to hear how other guys' exhausts sound as a comparison...

• 7 months later...
41 minutes ago, kieron1977 said:

Does the h&s exhaust produce any pops and crackles on overrun? Don't know why but always loved the pop and bang sound. 

Mine did but only when pressing on. 

Mine does very occasionally, they're not massively loud but you do get them. It sounds nothing like the artificial pops and bangs you get from an F-type/911, which are imo way too artificial. 

16 minutes ago, mrfunex said:

Mine does very occasionally, they're not massively loud but you do get them. It sounds nothing like the artificial pops and bangs you get from an F-type/911, which are imo way too artificial. 

Couldn't agree more 

Agreed. Get some good pops and bangs from my system. :cool:

Think the lack of secondary cats might mean I get a few more pops and bangs than others do! :wink3:

Either that, or I am 'pressing on' more than others! Lol. :driving:

• 2 weeks later...

How bad is the drone with the h&s? I think peter mentioned on the us forum that the drone is pretty unbearable and recommends getting the silencer installed. Is this only a concern if you get the 2nd cats removed like peter did? If i just went for the stardard system is the drone managable?

Also i understand h&s are now trialling a x pipe system which sounds interesting so might just wait a while and see which system is best to go for.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links