Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well I Guess I Just Bought An Is300h F-sport

F-Sport White with Red Leather and Premium nav! Its a 63 plate with 10k miles on it too!

They ended up giving £3500 for my Mercedes (weird that, its not worth that much lol) and cost to change was £20,950. I have to transfer my number plate however so altogether £21,030 + my car.

• Like 1

Will do on collection but I doubt it'll be ready until next week due to number plate transfer.

I always liked Mesa Red, wife not so much!

Now Red/red would be a killer combo!

Mesa red is lovely it sparkles in the sun probably why the same colour in Japan is called Red Crystal Shine!! I would have bought a white one to but none available with the spec I wanted at the time. Leather memory heated cooled seats folding mirrors premium nav reverse cam.

Ed :flowers:

F-Sport White with Red Leather and Premium nav! Its a 63 plate with 10k miles on it too!

They ended up giving £3500 for my Mercedes (weird that, its not worth that much lol) and cost to change was £20,950. I have to transfer my number plate however so altogether £21,030 + my car.

Well done Ray. I`m sure that you will enjoy it very much. Photos please if possible.

Regards

John

Well done Ray. I`m sure that you will enjoy it very much. Photos please if possible.

Regards

John

I've put the deposit down. Will find out when to collect at some point hopefully lol

• Like 1

well done Rayaan, sounds like a nice one. Presumably they gave you more than you think yours was worth as they had plenty of profit in the IS? Look forward to the pics!

I guess I have a weird paint fetish. Seem to spend more time around it than I spend with my wife :P lol

Hmm I thought that they'd have some profit in the car but then why didn't they just reduce the price of their car and give me a normal px value. Odd.

Red leather in a white car is gorgeous in my opinion.

They'd have saved some vat if they'd reduced the price of both cars, but keeping the difference the same of course. Price to change is all that matters to you !

It makes me wonder what you'd have done had they offered you your expected price for your p/x ? Did you consider your new one fairly priced and you'd still have bought it ? Doesn't matter, as I said, price to change is what you need to be happy with.

Enjoy your new motor, looking forward to the pics.

I guess I have a weird paint fetish. Seem to spend more time around it than I spend with my wife :P lol

Hmm I thought that they'd have some profit in the car but then why didn't they just reduce the price of their car and give me a normal px value. Odd.

Where did you buy it from Ray?

Regards

John

Bought it from Chester.

Had they given me my expected price for p/x I would have asked for even more and then tried to reduce the price of their car at the same time lmao

• Like 1

Update - well it appears the log book hasn't arrived today. Chester say they need 24 working hours to prep the car after the log book has been received.

Now I was supposed to collect on Friday 28th August. Due to Monday being a bank holiday and Tuesday being 65 plate day, I'm going to have to pick it up on Thursday now :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links