Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Conspiracy Theory

tdiplc

hmmmm, interesting.

I dont know if the US had anything to do with it failing, but it wouldnt surprise me if they have faked their own landing (and were going to piggy-back the UK findings.. but now can just make it up)..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone heard of "The Illuminati"? I have a (paranoid) mate who bores me to death every Friday night about their secret and world domineering ways.

I have seen their web site - it seems far fethced but is thought provoking :o

there are some very good books about the moon landing therories (however its spelt!!)

They also suggest that the Russians helped the US to get there. Russia supposedly pulled out due to the harmful radiation.

There are loads of supporting evidence about the photos and the camera and the flag and the shadows and the wind and the number of people in the reflections in the visor and the cut and pasted photos.

All the images were in focus and centred - strange, the hasselbank camera taken, did not have a view finder or focus adjustment! Also wasn't radiation hardened. As we all should know, the radionation up there would have ruined any film. hence x-rays!!

Heres something to think about....

You all probably remember Apollo 13..

It left on the 13th of January, and was planned to land on the moon, however, the US public had got bored with the moon landings....

It had the accident (apparently a stray spark in a fuel cell), and NASA came up with a 'great way' of getting the crew and their stricken shuttle home...

The thing I wonder is, it is the first (and only - that i am aware of) accident that has happened 'in space', which just so happened to take place when there was a loss of interest, and in true hollywood style, a huge team effort brought them home safely.. kinda convient huh?

And it also allowed NASA to work towards cancelling the Apollo project, and stop landing on the moon....

They've never been on the moon.

If they had, there is so much that they could get from a landing with exploration

they could'nt possibly get it down with one landing?

How many times have they been back since?...................

They've duped us into thinking that they did and they are now turning their attention to Mars(Ha Ha)

i have a theory...

it seems strange that the british mars explorer seems to have run into problems, but the USA one has amazingly made it only a week or 2 later.

i recon that the US made the UK effort fail by some means, i need to dig deeper.

and to make the US look good, faked the mars landing

im serious ;)

Yea it made me wonder aswell, its quite "convenient" how the UK effort failed and the US effort seems to be a succes!! :duh: :duh:

I think the Sept 11 was a big plot to go round and pick on other countries and try to take over the world ....................... :(

Why does all other states have to get rid of WMD but its quite all right for the US to be producing them, and for bush to be carrying the codes to set them off remotely.

wouldnt suprise me if some government authority is monitoring all forums and places of discussions, after it could be a terrorist threat !!! :duh: :duh:

Thats my opinion anyway ! :D :D

Well, loads have people have asked NASA to prove it by pointing telescopes etc at the moon to see the flags and the moon buggies left up there, and to also comment on the photos etc. So far they have kept quiet.

Typical.

All telephone email etc conversations in the states are monitored by the UK at Menwith Hill. It was set up years ago as the US thought it was unconstitutional to spy on their own, so asked us to do it for them.

See this site for a little bit of background.

A guy here has a cousin who knows more about all this, but basically the electronically scan stuff for keywords. They found the uni bomber (or someone like that, some other bomber) through it, from a phone call.

Well, loads have people have asked NASA to prove it by pointing telescopes etc at the moon to see the flags and the moon buggies left up there, and to also comment on the photos etc.  So far they have kept quiet.

Typical.

All telephone email etc conversations in the states are monitored by the UK at Menwith Hill.  It was set up years ago as the US thought it was unconstitutional to spy on their own, so asked us to do it for them.

See this site for a little bit of background.

A guy here has a cousin who knows more about all this, but basically the electronically scan stuff for keywords.  They found the uni bomber (or someone like that, some other bomber) through it, from a phone call.

Did anyone see the Mark Thomas comedy project on TV a couple of years ago - it was bl**dy hilarious - he went up in a hot air balloon approaching Menwith Hill on the mobile to his mum, stating keywords such as bomb, gadaffi, IRA, war, etc. After a couple of minutes, a load of armed guards came out in big american jeeps telling him nicely to get down - class! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyone heard of "The Illuminati"? I have a (paranoid) mate who bores me to death every Friday night about their secret and world domineering ways.

I have seen their web site - it seems far fethced but is thought provoking  :o

Interesting Link!

Some of it is a bit far fetched granted, but some of it is fact!

Was a program on SKY tonight about The Bilderburger Group, Trilateral commision and the council on foreign relations, and how they have members who own most of the worlds most powerful financial and media organisations, not to mention almost all the presidents of the United States. Makes you think...

I have seen their web site - it seems far fethced but is thought provoking  :o

Interesting Link!

Some of it is a bit far fetched granted, but some of it is fact!

Was a program on SKY tonight about The Bilderburger Group, Trilateral commision and the council on foreign relations, and how they have members who own most of the worlds most powerful financial and media organisations, not to mention almost all the presidents of the United States. Makes you think...

PS. Don't go to the link of Stairway to Heaven played backwards if you're home alone, scared the bejeesus out of me :crybaby:

the only thing i can think of that companies use them for statistics.. like spyware to see what your habits are on the net

I have never known cookies to be harmfull to me... if they wanna know where i shop then i dont really care

Or are you thinking the government are using them?

I would rip into the rip bill first before worrying about cookies

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links