Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yep, still enjoying mine. I bought mine about 7 months ago from a Lexus dealership.

Mine is a 2007 plate with 51,000 on when I bought it.

Full service history and as immaculate as you could ever look to own. Previous owner looked after it well.

As has been mentioned very understated car performance wise. I have put many hot hatches and so called performance cars to shame.

Get to 80mph where the gear ratio changes then the power surge cuts in even stronger. It then comes down to whether you want to keep that licence or not.

I do mainly town driving and don't always drive very economically and yet I never see less than 28.5mpg.

I average around 30mpg and on motorway runs between 75-85mph average around 40mpg.

Get to 80mph where the gear ratio changes then the power surge cuts in

even stronger. It then comes down to whether you want to keep that

licence or not. - love it !

Mine is nordic blue, or lavender as the wife calls it! I've had numerous people ask me what colour it is when they see it and all have said it's a beatiful one. From research I have done it appears it was unique to the 450h model but I'm sorry to say it doesn't mask the swirls. Mine also has the grey interior. The only one I'd have as it means the "wooden" inserts are black. Much nicer, I think, than the colours paired with the other leather choices.

thats my first choice of colour combo - cream is second choice

I replaced a 1998 GS300 with a 2007 GS450h back in August. There are plenty about and all the ones I looked at were in good condition. The one I bought can from a Lexus dealer, looked new despite 104k miles (there were lots of 65 cars ready for September its on the forecourt) but the clincher for me was the Lexus warranty. I guess we all worry about the hybrid technology and its longevity and the warranty should take care of these worries.

I got 39.8 mpg on the slow journey home - heavy traffic on M25 and M40 - and I got onto back roads for the last few miles. So annoying it wasn't 40.

I am getting about 35 on each tankfull. I am not heavy footed anyway but find that with all the extra power the any need to rush about that I may have had in the past has gone. Does that make sense?

You should get a cracker for £12k. Good luck.

Why do people dislike the cream leather?

Personally, I find the black too dark and makes the interior look dull. What do people have against the cream?

Am with you on that. Totally black interiors are so morbid and depressing to me. The cream interior on mine, combined with the sunroof makes the car light and airy, as does the light grey I've seen on other 450's. Maybe it's an age thing but when spending time in the car on a short or long drive its light interior makes a real difference.. bit of a begger to clean though ;)

Having said that I favour darker paint finishes. The 'Tuscan Olive' on mine (called jade green if its on a Toyota!) is spot on, though silver and the Nordic Blue cars seem to wear better

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links