Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Southern Mini-meet

Fidgits

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did most of that in the last post... but oh well:

So this is going ahead on the 1st Feb.

Anyone coming not on the list, please post here.

The meet is in Burley in the New Forest. This is off the A31 (between Ringwood and Soton) Click here for map

From Burley, go down the road past the golf club,down a dip then turn left.......... signposted clearly to the White Buck Pub.

To get to the picnic ground instead of turning left into the pub bear slightly left (if coming from Burley) down a disused road this takes you to a picnic area.

People coming So far:

Fidgits

Fever

Dave Ellen + Wife 'n' dogs

Steve

Fargo

AMH

Norkep + wife

Jac114 + wife 'n' kids

Steve Audio X + Snorkles

Dobedo

Knowlson

Dom

Bibbs

YarisTpot

91CelicaGTI

pete_the_dude

Roadrunner

Creech

Jimma

An ybody want to meet on the M3 and cruise down together ? @ JNC 4

I'll B coming in on the M3 from the North, not sure what time as of yet, will need 2 sort out times. Can meet U @ J4 though. Will B handy though as I'm not completey sure where the picnic place is.

An ybody want to meet on the M3 and cruise down together ? @ JNC 4

i will be joining at junction 5 not sure if there is anywhere near there to meet

craig

I'll B aiming to get at J4 for around 11.45, that should B enough time to get to Burley,

Craig, I've sent U my Mob # m8 via PM

Did most of that in the last post... but oh well:

So this is going ahead on the 1st Feb.

Anyone coming not on the list, please post here.

The meet is in Burley in the New Forest. This is off the A31 (between Ringwood and Soton) Click here for map

From Burley, go down the road past the golf club,down a dip then turn left.......... signposted clearly to the White Buck Pub.

To get to the picnic ground instead of turning left into the pub bear slightly left (if coming from Burley) down a disused road this takes you to a picnic area.

Mr ian man,

for us lazy souls that have sat nav, could you be so kind and provide the address of the White Buck Pub... much oblidged.

also in view of the recent weather conditions, whats the score with the original plan of meeting inthe picknic area, i assume this is outdoor and i for one dont fancy hanging out there all day, especially for those bringing kids, (norkep and maybe myself).

Erm... ask Dave, hes the one arranging this meet. (i have no idea where any of this is)

But yes, perhaps meeting in the pub car park would be a better idea..

Mr Ian sir,, ithought you were the team captain onthis thread,, you started it dear boy..

so dave,, any chance of an address please...

Paul,

Check out the link in an early post.

its in a village called bisterne I believe........

google search on white buck,burley will also get you sorted...........

weather is supposed to be a tad warmer but wet........

Okay.

Working on the principle that the weather will be cold, Dave and I have discussed this, and decided that we shall meet at the Pub (details above).

Also, this is signposted, so should be easier to find...

However, in teh event that the pub car park is too busy, or the weather is nice, we may move to the Picnic ground, so if you arrive late, and there are no lex at the pub, follow the directions to the picnic ground...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk