Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Southern Mini-meet

Fidgits

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Planning to meet Fargo and heads up together.. Have to run it pass him first.. As I Drive pass him too easily :P .

If it happens... How about metting some of you's at JNC 4 M3 at 11.45am. Will get off the junction and turn into that business park on the roundabout which is the junction before you get back onto the M3 South... How about it...

I don't know what JNC 5 is like Craig.. But perhaps we could turn off JNC 5 about 12 o clock if there is a roundabout there, and get back on.. We could meet on the ON slip road if there is one..

We could then have a goooooood convoy...

Let me know via PM I pass my number if necessary.. :)

looks like i will meet you guys at junction 4 now.. its just as easy for me anyway.. but where exactly are we going to meet at the end of the off slip rd there is a roundabout .. but where from there are you meeting?

craig

Right Guy's... Those who are meeting have a PM.

Those who wish to join we are meeting ... As I know it...

When you come off the M3 at JNC 4 from London... you come to a roundabout off the exit slip road there is a business park on the right it has metal structure there and you can see it clearly on that roundabout, lets head into there as I know we can stop somewhere at least ... say 11.45am

For all the others that wish to join the convoy... you can call me on 07909 911071 and we could tell you's when we pass another particular junction... Happy motoring.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk