Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Went to see is250 se-l black 24k on clock  in Slough today on for 11650 key looked battered plus only 1 key history was from independent garage gear knob worn quite bad but these issues did put me off as with low mileage gear knob worn quite bad body work was good no dents plus steering wheel didn't look like 24k car plus he wouldn't drop price saw another one in Finchley was much car with 28k one owner silver 2 keys,1 lexus stamp rest from independent garage was better car drive on both cars were amazing should have bought is250 in first place he even knocked down by 500 straight away had it on for 11500 gear knob, sterring not worn will look at few more then probably go for silver 1 

Hehe, poor Iftikhar, it is always fun deciphering your posts.

If I may?

"Went to see is250 se-l black 24k on clock in Slough today, on for £11650.  Key looked battered, plus only 1 key, history was from independent garage, gear knob worn quite bad.  These issues did put me off as it had low mileage but a gear knob worn quite bad.  Body work was good - no dents - although the steering wheel was quite worn for a 24k car, and he wouldn't drop price.  Saw another one in Finchley; was much nicer car with 28k, one owner, silver, 2 keys,1 lexus stamp rest from independent garage.  Both cars were amazing to drive. Should have bought is250 in first place.  He even knocked down by £500 straight away, had it on for £11500, gear knob and steering not worn.  Will look at few more then probably go for silver 1."

Didn't want to change the wording too much, but I hope you don't mind the changes.

• Like 1

As Steve said Iftikhar.

Its very hard work reading your posts, they're interesting and valid, but very hard work :lol:

@Shahpor, it needs a bit more work than that to make it readable.

Hi take your time looking for a good car, there are plenty out there .A car with low mileage should not show excess wear as you have described ,I have recently purchased a IS 250 with 20,000 miles on the clock and it is in 'as new'condition. You can check recent mileage on the government MOT site by just inputting the reg number ,this will also show you any advisories ,which you can check for when you inspect the car and paperwork .If you need some guide on prices ,you can input the Reg number on the www.confused.com/car-valuation site as a guide ,A more accurate guide is Glasses Guide but you will need to pay for that.

Dave

51 minutes ago, true blue said:

Hi take your time looking for a good car, there are plenty out there .A car with low mileage should not show excess wear as you have described ,I have recently purchased a IS 250 with 20,000 miles on the clock and it is in 'as new'condition. You can check recent mileage on the government MOT site by just inputting the reg number ,this will also show you any advisories ,which you can check for when you inspect the car and paperwork .If you need some guide on prices ,you can input the Reg number on the www.confused.com/car-valuation site as a guide ,A more accurate guide is Glasses Guide but you will need to pay for that.

Dave

Hi take your time looking for a good car, there are plenty out there

+1 to that .... sound advice

• Like 1

Piont is that u can read it. It's very hard to find a good is250.There is one in Glasgow with 40k on clock for £11000 in grey,it's a 2010 but only got 1 mot from 2016 to 2017, but it's got 2 mot's missing from mot history site, only showing latest one.can this be a mistake by dvla????, But According to service book it's stamped upto 38k by lexus, did question this issue, was told to ask dvla. Hope this is readable now.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links