Calling All Loc'ers Going To Gaydon...

Scorpion

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

OK im comeing now i have my Body kit fitted :winky: i will be geting on the M25 at J2 going on to 3,4 and so on so if any one whats to meet up just let me know where and the time :whistling:

south mimms or clackett lane is easy for me i will go with the flow :D

what times ?

john

i will be going the way there are less cameras :winky: so i think i will meet up with you guys at Mimms/S :D

i will be going the way there are less cameras :winky:  so i think i will meet up with you guys at Mimms/S :D

what time u leaving young man ?

Dont know dave? what time we all meeting at mimms and how long will it take to get to OXFORD meeting point, :duh:

I was thinking of seting of about 6.30-7.00am and geting to mimms about 7.30 to 7.45 i dont know how long it will take me to get to mimms but if im the 1st one there i just go and have a cupper :winky:

P.S i just dont know :duh: or should i set of at 6.00

i plan to meet up with you all at j8

yes thats what i plan on doing, is to meet johnboy & more at mimms then onto J8 M40 to meet you guys :D

P.S johnboy look out for me ok, :whistling: this is the 1st time i have been to Mimms :blush:

DItto Ditto and Ditto!

I'll be meeting jonnyboy and others at s.mimms and then on to j8.

That is if all goes well picking up my first lex tommorow!! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk