Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

On Saturday went dewsbury and then on Sunday had a wedding in Manchester, put my home address notice that it not updated as driving through Manchester city centre sat nav tried to take me where buses,taxis only were allowed, obviously area has changed since maps were installed,I don't want to go lexus as will get ripped off, from my dvd think it's version 1 2008-2009 so any 1 know if can get 2016 maps and any links or if any can sell me their dvd, plenty on eBay but not sure which version is it now thanks

Just thought can it b copied willing to pay 35 for anyone who willing to do that but must b 2016 version.does any1 know how much lexus charge?????? Is  Toyota prius same as lexus maps???? Worst senori will get from lexus update website 

Does anyone know what the situation is regarding updating the SatNav in a 2013 IS300h.  When I did the update in my previous IS250 (2007) I managed to get an updated disk at a reasonable price from a fellow member who had purchased it new but then for some reason no longer required it.  Am I correct in thinking that the SatNav in my current car is on a hard drive, if so how is the update carried out and can it be done via a third party supplier?

I really don't want to be paying the silly prices charged by Lexus.  Why is it not possible just to update the UK section at reasonable cost?  I think that the UK section should be available as a standalone update, with other countries being available when required and at reasonable cost.

26 minutes ago, bluenose1940 said:

Does anyone know what the situation is regarding updating the SatNav in a 2013 IS300h.  When I did the update in my previous IS250 (2007) I managed to get an updated disk at a reasonable price from a fellow member who had purchased it new but then for some reason no longer required it.  Am I correct in thinking that the SatNav in my current car is on a hard drive, if so how is the update carried out and can it be done via a third party supplier?

I really don't want to be paying the silly prices charged by Lexus.  Why is it not possible just to update the UK section at reasonable cost?  I think that the UK section should be available as a standalone update, with other countries being available when required and at reasonable cost.

Hi Geoff

My is250 has the Hard Drive system. The Nav data is stored within this. The updates for mine is done via a USB stick ...that only Lexus can do. It was around £150 the last time I had it done.

I suspect your is300h will be the same method.

No, IS 300h has a micro SD card for maps, you can buy it at Lexus map store but you need the activation code that Lexus send you with the SD and this code is generated from code number of navigation system; a bit complicate way to avoid copying.

For HD systems it' worse, as maps can be copied to hard disk only at Lexus dealer, and even  if you dare to extract disk it's access is crypted.

DVD is copy protected, the best legal solution is to buy on eBay the single DVD of region you use, usually DVDs are sold in a set of 4 , N, E, W, Central Europe, so many ppl  try to sell  not used ones.

Just found 2015-2016 dvd maps on latestmapdvd.com for gen 3 and  5 sat Nav only £20.my sat Nav is gen 5. Why so cheap????? They say it's 100% genuine.saw on eBay Co in  dresden Germany for 75 +5 idelivery, it's e1b, so why they selling it so cheap and it's free delivery. Has anyone order from this site before 

Never heard of that site.  For £20, I would think it is an illegal copy.

I got mine from Ebay.  The seller was doing what Zotto suggested, spitting a set of discs.  It cost me £75.

Also, the latest version is E1C.  Something like this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Toyota-Lexus-original-navigation-DVD-E1C-2015-2016-west-europe-TOP-/201563431894

The code is PZ445-X03EU-0K

• 3 weeks later...

When they dont reply it means they dont see you buying anything, which was the case as they did not have the latest dvd. Their price was fair and for original since who will buy a 2015 dvd in 2016... maybr very few. so the seller buys them from lexus at throw away price... maybe charge them for dvd recycle for all we know...

Found 1 for 66.99+ 5 p+ p or best offer in hofhiem de,  offered him 50, he declined it, so offered £55 Will see if accept offer. Exactly same as 1 for 80.brand new with 14 days return.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links