Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Loc Convoy To Gaydon?

Maz

Thank Ifraz, that sound good to me, not sure how long it take me to get there from near Leeds, do we know what times we meet at this service yet matey?

hey Maz you could meet me on the way down and we'll start the convoy off good style.... all my mods are cosmetic so don't go too fast bud... :P

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Maz you could meet me on the way down and we'll start the convoy off good style.... all my mods are cosmetic so don't go too fast bud... :P

where you guys start the convoy from? cos i think it will be longer way for me to travel if i go toward M6? , i know i can get to Gaydon from M1 is that near than for me to travel from M6?

where you guys start the convoy from? cos i think it will be longer way for me to travel if i go toward M6? , i know i can get to Gaydon from M1 is that near than for me to travel from M6?

M1 is nearer for you definately mate.

M6 wud mean coming across M62 to manchester :duh:

You are definately better off going down the M1... We can still arrange to meet at Brum though... Anyone know the definate date for this trip??????? :driving:

Hey Maz,

I'll meet up with you. I'll be travelling down from Middlesbrough and will be passing your way via the A1/M.

Give me a shout if you want to meet up !

That will be great Duncan, what times you going? i will meet you first then joint up with n30jjb and imi on the M1 at J39, Wooley edge services...how that sound to you guys? if that is good we just need to work out a time.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

I will meet up with Duncan near Ripon, and will meet the rest of you guys at Wooley edge services, now that settled, what about the times guys? what times we going to meet? bear in mind Duncan is coming down from Middlesbrough.

I will meet up with Duncan near Ripon, and will meet the rest of you guys at Wooley edge services, now that settled, what about the times guys? what times we going to meet? bear in mind Duncan is coming down from Middlesbrough.

I think it will take us about 2 to 2 and a half hours from wooley edge. If we want to get there for 12 ish we need to be meeting at about 9.30. Any problems with that guys?

I think it will take us about 2 to 2 and a half hours from wooley edge. If we want to get there for 12 ish we need to be meeting at about 9.30. Any problems with that guys?

9:30am sound ok to me, how everyone else?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Maz,

I'll meet up with you. I'll be travelling down from Middlesbrough and will be passing your way via the A1/M.

Give me a shout if you want to meet up !

Duncan, do you want to meet me at Morrison service at J48 A1 south near Boroughbridge? i will wait for you there, but not sure what time atm.... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, its getting near to Gaydon now, we better sort out the meeting times if we are going to meet at M1 at J39, Wooley edge services, i dont know if we can join up with the midland guys, as they are meeting up at around 9am, so what times you guys want to meet at Wooley edge services? come on let get this sorted out asap....thank :) :) :) :) :)

Now i've finally got myself sorted, I think I'll tag myself onto this one.

Thing is, I'll be joining M1 at Jct 36. No point me heading 3 junctions up to come back down!

So, is there any chance one of you could ring me when you are leaving Wooley Edge? The time it takes for you from Wooley Edge to Jct36 should be about same as for me from my mates house to Jct36 :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk