Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Northern Loc Convoy To Gaydon?

Maz

Now i've finally got myself sorted, I think I'll tag myself onto this one.

Thing is, I'll be joining M1 at Jct 36. No point me heading 3 junctions up to come back down!

So, is there any chance one of you could ring me when you are leaving Wooley Edge? The time it takes for you from Wooley Edge to Jct36 should be about same as for me from my mates house to Jct36 :P

PM your number mate and i'll give you a buzz when we leave.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought we sed 9.30am??

considering i'm going to be working late till 4 am, then pick my g/f n mate up..

please wait for me..

It would be gud t exchange a few phone numbers incase anyone gets delayed or lost etc..

i will Pm you guys my number in the next few days, me and Duncan maybe there around 9am ish, but we will wait for everyone before we move again... :) :) :) :) :)

Those that are using the M42 Sth,the roadworks and cameras are still there :ph34r::ph34r: ,be careful 50mph between JCT 6 and the M40 Sth. :winky:

Thank Pete, we will be careful when we get near there.... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

i thought we sed 9.30am??

considering i'm going to be working late till 4 am, then pick my g/f n mate up..

please wait for me..

It would be gud t exchange a few phone numbers incase anyone gets delayed or lost etc..

No probs mate. It will probably be more like 9.30 by the time we get sorted. You've got my number if there's any problems.

well look like i will be going to Gaydon in a Corsa now... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: , but my Project RS200 will be there,as Mark from TDi may able to get the car to Gaydon... :) :) :) , so whatever happen, i will be there......... B) B) B) B) B)

i will Pm you guys my number in the next few days, me and Duncan maybe there around 9am ish, but we will wait for everyone before we move again... :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Maybe everyone who's meeting at Wooley edge services on sunday should post a deffinate YES or NO on here just so that we know who and how many to wait for.

Deffinates for 9am (ish) Wooley edge

N30 JJB

IMI

MAZ (in blue corsa)

Gus Woodcock will not be able to make this one, he sends his apologies

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: was looking forward to see you again Gus, well we will meet again at the next Northern mini meet matey........

Ok so look like it will be...

me

Duncan

Imi

Brettster

N30jjb (Jack)

we will meet up at Wooley edge services around 9am ish, then we will meet up...

SteveL at Jct36 M1......

OK everyone?

I might try out the M6 toll road while on the way down

I would do, its the best thing since sliced bread :D

Think I'm coming down now, coming from the manc so best going down m6 so will miss you northern, northern lot but maybe meet up with chris shipley and andy freeman? you guys still going down? if so what time are you meeting and where?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk