Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Excellent Service Canterbury Lexus

Booked my LS 400 in for a new Battery - £88 fitted with 3 year warranty. Offered a lift into the centre of the city and was picked-up at a friend's house in a new GS 2.5 litre hybrid. My car was washed and hoovered. Free health check - ALL A1! Very polite and efficient service. Contact Anna, Service Manager, for first class customer service.

Very satisfied customer.

• Like 1

........ you were lucky, when I bought my new Battery there in April 2012 they wanted to charge me loads extra for fitting, so I just enjoyed the coffee and bikkies while they found me my Mk3 Battery off the shelf, then got my indy to fit it soon after  ( I always worry about disconnecting and something electric freaking out on re-connection in these modern cars ) 

You must look more well-off than me, thinking you might get them to service your car maybe.  I always look a bit " down and out " and totally impoverished ! ......  no perceived value in me for them I guess  ...  so I won't be ordering my brand new Ls600 just yet eh !

Malc

I had jogging bottoms, cheap sand shoes and an older T-shirt - so no, I did not look posh Malc!

The ride in the GS was smoother than I expected but my main impressions were it was very quiet and felt quite luxurious - though it was new. It was the GS300h - 2.5 litre engine. I thought it would be much more expensive than £33500 to be honest but I did not know what level of trim it had as they go up to £43,000. The display screen was very large and clear. Of course way out of my price bracket. Getting back into my LS - I thought, is that GS worth £30,000 more than my LS? The answer is NO! Even the receptionist said, the old LS was her favourite Lexus! I do believe Canterbury Lexus do discounts on servicing for older cars. 

Its  always good to praise a business when we receive brilliant service something which is often forgotten. Well done Lexus Canterbury. Mike.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links