Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Distance travelled on battery

So last Friday I came of the m62 at the highest point j22. Headed down the valley and managed to travel 9.6 miles, without slowing anyone down, purely on Battery. Engine didn't come on once. Think that is quite impressive. 

Anyone else got  an EV record like that?

• Like 1

I don't know the road in question but that's outstanding! It must be literally all down hill or virtually flat. Where you on your own or did you have passengers who wondered whether you'd lost the plot? [emoji3]

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, darrude said:

So last Friday I came of the m62 at the highest point j22. Headed down the valley and managed to travel 9.6 miles, without slowing anyone down, purely on battery. Engine didn't come on once. Think that is quite impressive. 

Anyone else got  an EV record like that?

On my Leaf I have an energy 'minute' that shows how much power is been used by the motor at that instant. On M-way runs, especially in heavy but flowing traffic its amazing how little energy you need. It's acceleration that uses power. 

Yep, did it once on my RX in a traffic jam downhill - Engine just didnt turn on and travelled about 10 miles in an hour with an MPG readout of 54.7mpg lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links