Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is200 Accessories

I have a few Lexus accessories fitted to my car ,and i was intrested to find out how much they would have cost when fitted new, list reads as.....

1) Boot liner,

2) Rear parking sensors,

3) Rear spoiler with brake light,

4) Gold badges inc wheel caps.

any idea guys :)

I have a few Lexus accessories fitted to my car ,and i was intrested to find out how much they would have cost when fitted new, list reads as.....

1) Boot liner,

2) Rear parking sensors,

3) Rear spoiler with brake light,

4) Gold badges inc wheel caps.

any idea guys :)

approx:

1. £81

2.£305

3.£290 not painted

4.£200 (midas)

boot liner is the plastic mat type lay in over boot floor

Can I appear foolish here.........what's a bootliner?

A boot liner is a plastic/rubber tray that fits in the boot to keep it clean, very handy if you put muddy boots or diy stuff in there :D .

My official Lexus Parking Sensors including parts & labour cost exactly £483 10 days ago.

HTH

prices were not fitted prices and from accessory brochure 2003

so are approx !

most dealers would be doing deals on these prices and on fitting if buying from new

Hi dobedo

Sorry - i wasn't trying to steal your thunder :)

I was just trying to update your original with a 'latest fitted price'

The Lexus official accessories price list does (as you stated) not include fitting.

I'll climb back into my hole :duh:

I tell you what - I reckon those sensors have already saved me knocking the back bumper 3 times already :)

I'm impressed with the 2 stage beeps you get.

It starts off with a higher pitched beep that decreases in time as you approach until there is a constant note - as you get even closer a lower pitched beep takes over until that too becomes constant. At the first constant note I reckon to be about a foot from the obstacle whilst the lower beep can get me to within a few inches - I'm impressed anyway.

I tell you what - I reckon those sensors have already saved me knocking the back bumper 3 times already :)

I'm impressed with the 2 stage beeps you get.

It starts off with a higher pitched beep that decreases in time as you approach until there is a constant note - as you get even closer a lower pitched beep takes over until that too becomes constant. At the first constant note I reckon to be about a foot from the obstacle whilst the lower beep can get me to within a few inches - I'm impressed anyway.

Sounds like the same type of parking kit i have ,two stage beeping followed by continious noise . Is this a Lexus kit or aftermarket ne ( I only have two sensors).

It's the Lexus kit.

Far better than the Citroen of just one (very loud) beeper.

I've often thought that when selecting reverse and you have sensors fitted perhaps it should mute the radio so that you can hear them more clearly ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links