Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Do van drivers love your car?

They seem to like mine - more than any other group. Today I was stuck in traffic lights and a white van man pulled up next to me and told me to rev the engine 😂. It made my day although my wife was not impressed 😳.  She threatened to leave me if I ever caused a scene like that again in her presence...

...I'm gonna miss her 😁

• Like 8

My wife is exactly the same. "stop revving the car!!!" Or "stop launching from traffic lights!!!!" Or "stop doing donuts in McDonald's car park!!!!"

totally unreasonable, next time she screams over 150mph she's gone (takes a bit of concentration to do etchasketch whilst driving)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Same with Mrs crobar, more points on her licence than her tesco club card! 

My Step Father got caught on the A4 in Saltford a few years ago 36 in a 30, elected to go on a driver improvement course some 40 miles away in Taunton, did the course- 4 hours of being lectured to, his words not mine,and on the way back in his car got stopped on the A37 by a motor cycle traffic cop and booked for 58 in a forty.

He tells it much better than I 😂😂😂

Bug Rat

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Yes every time I pull up at petrol station. Or mac Donald's. Some little chav in a corsa will say , hey mister what sort of car is that . Must admit it puts a smile on your face . 

Do you do the awkward "well, have you ever heard of an isf?  It's got a 5.0 v8?"

I do

6 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Well, um, a friend of mine may have been caught speeding on the way back from Kemble...

98mph 😶. First ticket in 19 years, so he tells me *cough*

Oh bugger!!! :(

1 hour ago, Rusty Crobar said:

They seem to like mine - more than any other group. Today I was stuck in traffic lights and a white van man pulled up next to me and told me to rev the engine 😂. It made my day although my wife was not impressed 😳.  She threatened to leave me if I ever caused a scene like that again in her presence...

...I'm gonna miss her 😁

Dont blame you

Its easier to get a decent wife than a decent IS-F nowadays :laugh:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Camera van on the M4, really stupid as I know they come out in force on Sundays. It was a really enjoyable drive home though 😂

Do you think they will accept you receiving a spanking in public dressed as Donald Trump the said punishment being administered by your wife dressed as Hilary Clinton 😂

Big Rat

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Dont blame you

Its easier to get a decent wife than a decent IS-F nowadays :laugh:

Tried that 3 times, happier with the 'F' when I want to go quickly she doesn't complain 😌

• Like 2

I go to a car and coffee meet at Chester now and then . Quite a few nice classic cars turn up witch I enjoy looking around . I've parked up many a time next to a st focus rs focus and so on . Must have 20 lads around them . Obviously they have no idea what a isf is 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Tried that 3 times, happier with the 'F' when I want to go quickly she doesn't complain 😌

😂🙈🚀

16 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Do you think they will accept you receiving a spanking in public dressed as Donald Trump the said punishment being administered by your wife dressed as Hilary Clinton 😂

Big Rat

You have quite an imagination 😟

I justified my ISF purchase to my other half by explaining that it's just a V8 which is like my current V6 (IS250 at the time) with just another 2. :wink3:,  I didn't feel it beneficial to disclose the size of the engine at the time. In addition, she borrowed it the other week (very rare) and got three points,  moi still has none......:whistling:...... For now. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Well, um, a friend of mine may have been caught speeding on the way back from Kemble...

98mph 😶. First ticket in 19 years, so he tells me *cough*

Whaaaat, tell me you are joking!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links