Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tein Na Coilovers

SteveAudioX

Yippy :)

Finally had time to drop the car off this morning and had the kit fitted.

Feels great, No unusual noises, but I had a snag..

The garage who computer tracked the car could NOT get the Camber adjustment bolts loose for adjusting.

Has anyone ever had this problem, or got any tips to loosen these up? They tryed a LONG wrench and still could'nt do the job.. Suggested heating them up but would damage the bushes in process, meaning renewal.... :unsure:

I think i have to lower the front one notch and raise the rear a notch.. does'nt look height balanced at the mo :unsure: but not too far off.

Thanks to Mark @ TDi again for supplying such a Great kit..

looking at the car back end before lowering..

I believe the rears were lowered to a max of about 65/75mm

If you ask Mark at Tdi i believe the kit has a standard lowering height with no adjustments and then you can make it more low in 4 steps by about 12mm each time thereabouts...

I am still messing around with the damping settings.. i find the car feels a little "springy" at the mo... I have them set on 4 closest to firmest. 16 settings.

Car is rather dirty at the mo.. I try for pics tomorrow.. Bear in mind from the pics that the rears can go lower by another 12mm and front 24mm.

:)

I've seen it said many times with coilovers 'you get what you paid for' !

I just don't want to run it too low and have springy boppy ride.. so i assume i need damper and body to be pretty short to allow for this. I'm looking for kits.. looking across the pond (US) right now.. HKS and Tanabe.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links