Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Snow Watch

NickF

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

blimey/.. Bournemouth has just been hit!...  there are a load of grannies out waving their walking sticks at the sky!... thunder & lightning... heavy heavy hailstones!! massive winds and freeeeezing cold...

i bet your still on the beach with ya thong though

:sick::sick:

Flamin snow :angry:

Took me 1 hour to get home, usually only takes 20 mins. I was cacking myself at the thought of driving home this evening. I'm so glad I got home safely. The streets around my house are still very slippy :o

Snow spoils a nice drive :crybaby:

About an inch of snow round home (Ripley) and same at work in Chesterfield..

Came back this evening from the dealers in Notts and before I knew it the car started drifting on me on the main road into Ripley - it was a sheet of ice - doesn't look like they've gritted any of it!

Hasn't snowed for a couple of hours here now but everything's starting to freeze so I've left the car on the main road to make things easier tomorrow....

none at all for the whole day, then when I pulled up at bp (4:10pm ) to put in a bit of fuel, i was attacked, loads of snow got into the car, all over the leathers and everything. After 20 mins tried to pull out of the station, traction kicked in, cudnt get out without turning it off!! Spent 2 and half hours in traffic, all enjoyable in an AUTOMATIC lex with all luxuries B)

Just got back from South Wales.

Left Wales in bright sunshine.

Snow / gales / thunder and lightening by Petersfield - now 2" of snow / fallen trees and -2 in Portsmouth - and the twits are still doing 40mph ... :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links