Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Insurance Got Cancelled

Maz

kk guys, got a phone call this afternoon from DIG, saying that they are going to give me 1 week to find a new insurer for my BMW, because they dont insure BMW with mods, i will show you guys what the list pf mods i send them, and i tell you im a bit P*** off atm, it seem that they will insure my IS200 with 2 pages of mods but not my BMW with a few mods, and out of those few mods only the exhaust could count as a performance mod, and both cars are insured under Norwich Union, which is a bit odd, i know my Lexus is under the club policy, and i have to say i still going to insure my Lexus with them as they are pretty good when dealing with my Lexus, now that i need to find a new insurer asap, you guys got any that you can recommand? will it be harder for me to find one willing to insure me now that i had my policy cancelled?as this is my second car does it have to be insure by the same comapny? or can i insure this as the main car now cause i use it most of the times, some helpful advice will be greatly welcome..

Thank in advance guys......

here the list of mods i have on my BMW and that i have told DIG...

Tinted side and rear windows,

Hella Angel Head Lights unit,

Clear Front Indicators,

Aez Bimo 17 x 7 alloys with 215/45/17 Tyres,

Peco Steel exhaust,

Corba Alarm,

Sony CD head unit and 6 discs CD changer,

I took out comprehensive insurance on a car using AA as broker once. They phoned insurer to check because of my age (I was 23) and the group of car. All was ok so they arranged insurance. 6 weeks later the insurer wrote to me to tell me that they couldn't insure me because of my age and my policy was only covering me for third party. :angry: I wonder what would have happened if I'd had an accident in those 6 weeks?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links