Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rcf Lexus Cheltenham DG15 WRO

A few weeks ago @Tfp Off here gave us the heads up that the above Rcf was going through the BCA Auctions near me, a little dickie bird told me that Lexus Cheltenham bid on it and I see now that it's popped up on there site..........

https://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/en/used-lexus/Lexus/RC-F/50-Red-Leather-Less-Than-21000-Miles-vdbphnn

Big Rat

• Like 1

Even before that - red leather is always my first choice... Very practical colour - especially if somebody is bleeding! :thumbsup: 

Re: car itself - for some reason I believe it is second time car is being sold and it was "basic" white RC-F, no TVD, ACC/PCS, sunfood - ML is given. Sadly, cannot find the place to decode VIN for it to check - JTHHP5BC405000779

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes... lets say you are plant and that sunshine helps you to do your photosynthesis thingie.. Obviously, in such case sunroof, becomes - sunfood ... "me plant as well - like sunfood very much". 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Comedian said:

That's priced where they were at 15k miles 12 month ago.

Yep... but I am sure deals can be made... Somehow don't see any RC-F selling at £37k unless it is something exceptional. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Linas.P said:

Even before that - red leather is always my first choice... Very practical colour - especially if somebody is bleeding! :thumbsup: 

Re: car itself - for some reason I believe it is second time car is being sold and it was "basic" white RC-F, no TVD, ACC/PCS, sunfood - ML is given. Sadly, cannot find the place to decode VIN for it to check - JTHHP5BC405000779

5ae33b102d177_ScreenShot2018-04-27at16_00_11.thumb.png.0fb32fae85f387c989788ca8c8cc668d.png

083 is F Sport White, not a flat white.

Vehicle build spec:

Spec-50700fdd-eb38-4a8b-9e03-96462996e635.pdf

• Like 2

It is a bit difficult to read, but it seems I was correct. It will have ML only + protection pack.

My favourite option:

Pop up hood  - Without

"sorry mate - your hood is permanently fixed"

• Like 1

Yep... but I am sure deals can be made... Somehow don't see any RC-F selling at £37k unless it is something exceptional. 
All rcf are exceptional ;)

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Comedian said:

All rcf are exceptional ;)

I mean exception of the other exceptional RC-F's for £32k... Are you getting too much into the role of le-plant? :whistling:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

Yes... lets say you are plant and that sunshine helps you to do your photosynthesis thingie.. Obviously, in such case sunroof, becomes - sunfood ... "me plant as well - like sunfood very much". 

Love that :yes:

35 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

My favourite option:

Pop up hood  - Without

"sorry mate - your hood is permanently fixed"

:biggrin:

Better off without it IMO. A couple of people have had a very minor front end knock on the IS and triggered it - £3k+ damage. You certainly wouldn't want it on the Carbon edition :ohmy:

• Like 1

[emoji3]
Better off without it IMO. A couple of people have had a very minor front end knock on the IS and triggered it - £3k+ damage. You certainly wouldn't want it on the Carbon edition :ohmy:
That version just shatters into a million pieces instead.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

:biggrin:

No that is different, you are talking about optional Auto pop-up hood

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Linas.P said:

Not sure I understand that blanket statement.

Do you think you could buy this for less than £37k?

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201801253095570

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

No that is different, you are talking about optional Auto pop-up hood

That is what the build schedule is talking about - pedestrian safety pop-up hood, which why it states no because it doesn't have one.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Not sure I understand that blanket statement.

Do you think you could buy this for less than £37k?

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201801253095570

It is not blanket statement.. this is what exactly I mean exception. Car you linked is with only 1000miles (exceptionally low miles), not 21k... it has TVD and ACC/PCS (exceptional equiptment) and it is late 2017 (~6 month old, exceptionally new), sadly no sunfood for le plant. That is what you can call exceptional considering that average RC-F on offer is 2014-15 cars with ~20-30k miles, so it is reflected in the price... I still think £54k is quite steep, considering FL hitting the shelves now, but I understand why it is priced as it is.

1 minute ago, ColinBarber said:

That is what the build schedule is talking about - pedestrian safety pop-up hood, which why it states no because it doesn't have one.

So that is the feature then, never understood pedestrian safety on the cars ... I like it... 

For anyone still on the lookout there's another one going through Bca Blackbushe on Tuesday.

Carbon edition in white, done 9,000 miles.

YE65 ZGL

Tim

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Linas.P said:

@TfpYE65 ZGL I know this car well....... Lexus have tried to sell it through the dealerships for quite some time now, probably approaching 2 years they've obviously given up now.........

Big Rat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@TfpYE65 ZGL I know this car well....... Lexus have tried to sell it through the dealerships for quite some time now, probably approaching 2 years they've obviously given up now.........

Big Rat

Two years is a long time for a dealer to keep a car in stock, do you know what sort of price they were advertising it for?

Are the carbon editions harder to sell?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tfp said:

Two years is a long time for a dealer to keep a car in stock, do you know what sort of price they were advertising it for?

Are the carbon editions harder to sell?

All F cars are hard to sell (excluding LFA).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links