Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Club Meet @ Milton Keynes Snow Dome.......sunday

Monster-Mat

Well - I've just returned from Milton Keynes after an exhilarting day... :D

Thanks to Andy, Mat, Alex, Nigel, Rich, Paul and Dickie for coming along - I think you'll agree it was good to meet and we had a laugh! :yes:

We met at the smow dome... well, trhe majority of us did - except for Mat who decided HE was at the front car park (which he wasn't)... So we went and got him... :lol:

Then, after about two hours of chatting - we had a cruise to the local McDonalds... Well - not sure if any of us were actually "cruising" if you know what I mean... :cool:

Some food, a bit more gossip - another "cruise", and some more chit chat before we all dispanded home. Some cracking motors - Alex's twin pipes and telly (awesome), Andy brand spanking new motor and kit (now debadged at the front...!), Paul's 500+ bhp import (even Mat didn't give him a go... chicken!) and of course Mat's motor (not a bad run around... really filthy though...:P).

Well, plenty more to come including pictures and video footage.... and of course we are heading to JAPS next weekend if anyone is interested... :tumble:

Thanks guys for an excellent day, it was a good laugh. We should definately do it more often.

It turns out that we all have better Lexus keyrings than Mat, and I still think my way to Maccy D's was the best!:rolleyes:

Cheers Guys:):):)

so,u all thought i wouldnt make it to a PC,well thanks to BP..............i did:cool: as for the front entrance..i was right.as usuall,and yes andy you do need sat nav.....................Danny says he will post the video footage....remember though to start the shaking b4 you watch ,just so you get into the rythem of the shakes.........he was doing it oit the window at 100mph.......:rolleyes:

(mat @ Bp):rolleyes:

I am GUTTED : ( I had no idea there was a meet on today!!! I have been dying to get it together with some of you. Sounds like it was top fun aswell!

Ok when's the next one, i'm gonna put it in my diary now!!! Cant make it to jae, so what else is on?

Your car looks well now with the grille on Rich.Has Zee got a new type of spoiler on his or is the boot just stuck up .Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday,looked like a good day:lol:

Tell you what - why don't you start a new thread in the Club Meetings section and see what the response is like... and maybe offer a few locations and dates? That way you can track it more accurately... :)

Originally posted by Chris Shipley

Has Zee got a new type of spoiler on his or is the boot just stuck up.

Yep - boot was up Chris... I was downloading the images to my laptop from Mat's Video camara at the time (it was a make shift office)... :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk