Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Led Auto Designs Blue Lights

Fargo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it does pete, could be an earlier picture, as i believe a perfect solution has been sorted..

but again the proof is in the eating, again i will get a kit and test it..

also the red bit above the 7 & 8 will always look darker as its red with blue trying to filter through.

How dumb are you? I cannot tell you how angry I am right now. You want to look like the good guy, but you WILL NOT ANSWER WHY YOU ARE USING STOLEN PICTURES. You have not taken them out of your auction.

Bad feedback? If you have pictures and you claim you cannot host them, then how did you get my stolen pictures to appear in your auction. You are worthless and a scam artist. If you think the worst you will get is bad feedback, then you are an idiot. Until you respond to taking my pictures them SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

WXMan

we have terms and conditions on these boards - a major one is to do with being polite.

I can see you have issues with Andi - but if you cannot resolve them in a manner that stays with the T&C's of the boards, then you may be removed.

I am just curious too. On IS300.net, they would have banned this guy. I can prove to you that he is using stolen pictures of my dash to market his product. He has yet to address this issue and keeps blowing off the people asking this question. I am sorry if you cannot understand my anger.

There are only two people in the world that have done this to perfection so far that I know of. It is me and my partner. That is a long time and speaks to the difficulty of the project. We even had to pay a vendor in China a tooling fee to make some of these parts because they are specifically made for this application. Please understand that my frusteration. I have taken this dash apart so many times that I cannot even come close to counting. I see LED refuse to respond to allegations and brush me off like I am not talking.

If I have offended anyone, then I am sorry.

I would like to ask you a question too if you don't mind... Why would you allow someone who clearly stole pictures from me to stay on here marketing his product? There are a lot of honest guys on here that are being ripped off hoping for a product that will produce the results in that picture of my dash, and getting something vastly different. To me, that is the injustice.

I am just curious too. On IS300.net, they would have banned this guy. I can prove to you that he is using stolen pictures of my dash to market his product. He has yet to address this issue and keeps blowing off the people asking this question. I am sorry if you cannot understand my anger.

where are these pictures being used?

If you can prove that your pictures are being used on LOC to advertise led_auto_designs product, then I will remove them immediately.

Not disputing your claim at all bud -just asking you to send me the link on LOC and the proof of them being your copyright.

There are only two people in the world that have done this to perfection so far that I know of. It is me and my partner. That is a long time and speaks to the difficulty of the project. We even had to pay a vendor in China a tooling fee to make some of these parts because they are specifically made for this application. Please understand that my frusteration. I have taken this dash apart so many times that I cannot even come close to counting. I see led refuse to respond to allegations and brush me off like I am not talking.

I understand your frustation - but at the same time, this is not the place for you to express it.

If you want to chase Andi up for answers to his questions, then you should use alternate means, and not use these boards.

I would like to ask you a question too if you don't mind... Why would you allow someone who clearly stole pictures from me to stay on here marketing his product? .

Andi is not here selling his product - he is not allowed to sell his product, and our moderators would remove his posts if he tried too.

As I said earlier - if you send me the links to the photos on LOC and the proof of your copyright - I shall remove them immediately.

There are a lot of honest guys on here that are being ripped off hoping for a product that will produce the results in that picture of my dash, and getting something vastly different. To me, that is the injustice

this is a very informative post informing people of our members personal opinions and experiences of using the led_auto_designs kits - surely therefore it has a lot of merit?

Wxman, I'm sure that everyone reading this post can see your point, but surely your argument is with eBay, not LOC.

Paul (Fargo) has given negative feedback, which is a start. The goods were not as advertised.

I think that where Led_Auto_Design has become confused is the use of corporate images on eBay (e.g. Nokia phones Electrical goods etc.) It is common practice to use these 'stock' images to sell a product. The difference is he is NOT selling one of your products so using your pics is wrong. You need to take this up with eBay.

I'm sure there are many like me who are watching this thread with great interest. If your product is good enough, then let it prove itself.

What we don't want to see is a slanging match. (Not here anyway... :blink: )

Hmmm... now where was... ;)

Wxman, I'm sure that everyone reading this post can see your point, but surely your argument is with EBay, not LOC.

Paul (Fargo) has given negative feedback, which is a start. The goods were not as advertised.

I think that where Led_Auto_Design has become confused is the use of corporate images on EBay (e.g. Nokia phones Electrical goods etc.) It is common practice to use these 'stock' images to sell a product. The difference is he is NOT selling one of your products so using your pics is wrong. You need to take this up with EBay.

I'm sure there are many like me who are watching this thread with great interest. If your product is good enough, then let it prove itself.

What we don't want to see is a slanging match. (Not here anyway... :blink: )

Hmmm... now where was... ;)

You are right. I was so angry when I saw this that this was the only place I knew he posted and I wanted to give him a piece of my mind. :) lol

This is obviously a thing that LOC should be dealing with, Marc (Wxman's) pictures are being used to sell a product that is not as advertised, if Wxman were to just let this drop there could be many LOC members with dash kits that aren't what they are expecting. I think the frustration and anger is to be expected, Wxman's hard work is being used to rip off other people, some people could even view this as being deliberate, maybe Wxman gets a cut of LED auto designs money etc.... this is obviously not true but without this thread and the anger you don't find out the true story.

I'm sure this could have been resolved 3 pages ago by LED auto designs with a simple "i'm sorry for using your pictures message" with an explanation that real pics were pending. Instead the question has been unanswered for many pages, why?

This thread is great information since even with good feedback on eBay you can't always trust someone, different people are happy with different results. Based on this thread I wouldn't buy any products from LED auto design even in the futrue if they improve, you just don't know what you're getting.

Well I fitted the BLUE LED DASH KIT from LED Auto Design, purchased from eBay. I see there has been some despute already about the advertising pictures used. Fair enough the kit does turn your dash blue but it is blotchy and quite dark. Anyway i spent about an hour yesterday morning fitting the kit, (sorry I'm not too technical, but I'll have a go) swapping the bulbs and checking they were the correct way round etc. Put the dash back together and then got an e-mail saying that I have to sand the lenses of the bulbs. BRILLIANT. Now I've got to take the :tsktsk: thing apart again to sand some bulbs. I'll let you guys have a look at Gaydon. I'll not be parking next to Fargo though :lol: He'll put me to shame. :crybaby:

i did check the instructions that came with the kit, and like N30, there is no mention of the sanding..

None the less i have sanded the kit now, and i will have the oppurtunity to test em again in fevers car, when he gets back from sunny gatwick tonight..

Ive got my kit this morning came quicky any way i also got a pair of Xenon headlamp leds theyre in now just waitin till dark to see them. my kit has insructions also with two photo`s. It also says to carefully sand the LED surface before puttin them in this helps spread the light emmited avoilding brighter patch`s ill get mine done tonight cant wait :P Ill post some pictures up too :winky: wish me luck :winky:

Ive got my kit this morning came quicky any way i also got a pair of xenon headlamp leds theyre in now just waitin till dark to see them. my kit has insructions also with two photo`s. It also says to carefully sand the led surface before puttin them in this helps spread the light emmited avoilding brighter patch`s ill get mine done tonight cant wait :P Ill post some pictures up too :winky: wish me luck :winky:

Just an FYI, sanding the front of an LED will create a lot more heat and decrease the life of the LED dramatically. I guess it only cost $20 though, so....

How dumb are you? I cannot tell you how angry I am right now. You want to look like the good guy, but you WILL NOT ANSWER WHY YOU ARE USING STOLEN PICTURES. You have not taken them out of your auction.

Bad feedback? If you have pictures and you claim you cannot host them, then how did you get my stolen pictures to appear in your auction. You are worthless and a scam artist. If you think the worst you will get is bad feedback, then you are an idiot. Until you respond to taking my pictures them SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

WXMan

we have terms and conditions on these boards - a major one is to do with being polite.

I can see you have issues with Andi - but if you cannot resolve them in a manner that stays with the T&C's of the boards, then you may be removed.

There are only two people in the world that have done this to perfection so far that I know of. It is me and my partner. That is a long time and speaks to the difficulty of the project. We even had to pay a vendor in China a tooling fee to make some of these parts because they are specifically made for this application. Please understand that my frusteration. I have taken this dash apart so many times that I cannot even come close to counting. I see LED refuse to respond to allegations and brush me off like I am not talking.

If I have offended anyone, then I am sorry.

I would like to ask you a question too if you don't mind... Why would you allow someone who clearly stole pictures from me to stay on here marketing his product? There are a lot of honest guys on here that are being ripped off hoping for a product that will produce the results in that picture of my dash, and getting something vastly different. To me, that is the injustice.

this is total bull****!!!

the only two in the world? when did they accomplish this task? i hope it was 2001 when the IS300 first came out. And if they think they actually accomplish the task, boy are you wrong; they will never get the gauges bright enough and and display an even blue color... good luck. dont think about sticking a hand full of LEDs in the instrument cluster and expect it to be bright...sorry that isnt going to do it. i did an extensive research when i first bought my IS300 and nobody even though of the idea. So your statment is in two parts completely WRONG!! "the first two" and "has even done this" are you sure their done?

about going to china and manufacturing "a product for this sort of application" well, let just hope its not the item on auction in eBay. Hell, i rather stick with the orange, and I dispise that orange!!

Fargo! you lack passion! you were far from being done with blue cluster and still, you put it out on the market as a kit!! TURNING YOUR GAUGES BLUE IS A CUSTOM JOB. so i gave you a few pointers, did you think that was all you had to do. so now you got the Lexus owners sanding their cluster face ...thats halarious!!!. To top it off, you got another idiot here in the states (IS300.NET) claiming he could put out a kit in a month!!...hah i thought that picture look familiar. thats a terrible picture..looks like a blue negative. Why dont you post the pictures i sent you....my blue cluster, the one i've been driving with for the past 3 1/2 years!!! NOTICE ITS NOT JUST MY CLUSTERS THAT ARE BLUE BUT THE WHOLE INTERIOR!!!

Border Patrol

Fargo! you lack passion! you were far from being done with blue cluster and still, you put it out on the market as a kit!! TURNING YOUR GAUGES BLUE IS A CUSTOM JOB. so i gave you a few pointers, did you think that was all you had to do. so now you got the Lexus owners sanding their cluster face ...thats halarious!!!. To top it off, you got another idiot here in the states (IS300.NET) claiming he could put out a kit in a month!!...hah i thought that picture look fa!!![/miliar. thats a terrible picture..looks like a blue negative. Why dont you post the pictures i sent you....my blue cluster, the one i've been driving with for the past 3 1/2 years!!! NOTICE ITS NOT JUST MY CLUSTERS THAT ARE BLUE BUT THE WHOLE INTERIOR

Ok not sure who you are, but please get your facts right before slagging somebody off, or better still read the rest of the posts before putting up a post which makes you look stupid!!!

1. Fargo's kit is NOT "on the market", it was a personal project which was met with great interest by the club....as a result, Fargo has been trying to develop a way in which members can purchase the parts they need and undertake the job themselves. NOTHING HAS BEEN MADE AVAILABLE OR SOLD TO MEMBERS!!!!!

2. Fargo bought a blue cluster kit from a guy in the UK called LED_AUTO_DESIGN. This was done for evaluation purposes and if it proved to be a good one he was going to advise members to get it! However, it turned out not to be, we informed the club this, then LED_AUTO_DESIGNS informed Fargo that he had to sand the LED surface. Fargo fully understood the implications of doing something like this, but did so to prove that it wouldn't help! NOBODY ELSE HAS SANDED THEIR LED's AND FARGO HAS NOT ADVISED ANYONE TO DO SO!!!!!

3. And finally for your information!! Fargo has successfully changed all the lights in his car to blue!! Being a person who has seen this, I can say that nothing else compairs to his work!! Every part of the interior, stereo, a/c panel, cluster, switches, etc are a bright neon blue which covers every part with no patchyness, they also work with the dimmer switch and he can make a kit in different colours.....there are a couple of other members who have seen his work and can also confirm how class it is!!

So in conclusion, i'll say it again, get your facts right next time!!!!

No problem Rod....will always keep civilised....just making sure the facts are straight, i'm sure you would defend yourself in the same situation!

so ive found an internet cafe with a german keyboard so forgive any incorrect letter in my words,

Border patrol,, did you do a search on 'blue' you will see all my previous posts on various states of my project, if you would have seen that i have already competed the stereo, sat nav controller, sat nav tilt,close button, the buttons on the the drivers door, AC cluster..

i have not however finished looking into the switches, especialy the sealed unit types.

also if you had found my previous posts you will see some pictures and let me just say, my speedo cluster area,, has 1watt LEDs behind it.. is THAT bright enough for you,, these leds are the same that are used in some BMW rear lights, although them ones are the 5 watt version i assume.

people have seen my work, and i sahll let them comment if they wish,

auto LED designs speedo kit, was purchased by me to check out, as maybe they would work and compliment my kit.. they didnt, and again i sahll let those that have see them comment.

as for wxmans comments, well they are his words not mine so direct yours to him.

i havent sold my kit in any form, infact i have given stuff away for FREE..

i am goind to sell a kit, i will be giving all various prices and options so all can make up there own mind.. hell people can even do it them selves..

wxmans 'china' solution is HIS solution to the clock area (in particluar) again i will be getting a kit form him and offering my thoughts and pictures for all to make there own mind up...

anyways i got work to do, so adios,,

i shall be back duringt he week, but certainlz the weekend i sahll offer some pictures etc for you to look at ,

you could aslo post up yuour pics in the meantime..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links